Who were your first marriage choices?

Lily

Just out of genuine curiosity who were your first marriage choices? For me it was:

As Fe!MU: Frederick, Henry

As Ma!MU: Aversa, Noire

And as a bonus, who did you use the first times you defeated Grima?

For me:

Normal- Frederick!Morgan

Hard- Henry

Lunatic- Ricken

Lunatic+- I can't do it.. >_<

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, somebody else did Freddy x Female Avatar! ^^

Freddy is the only man I've married an Avatar to. I've also only beaten the game once, so he's the only character I've ever used to stomp Grima into oblivion. In fact, he took him out in one blow! With a critical hit, but still. ^^

I just haven't felt like replaying the game. It's probably because the story wasn't that great at all to me.

I don't know if I could ever marry a female Avatar to anyone but Frederick though. I mean, I could definitely make a different female and marry her to Stahl or something, but I always feel more like sticking with my first and only female and doing Freddy x Avatar again. xP

First time I played I was a dunce who didn't fully understand the changes to the support system.

Wound up with FeMU/Chrom... And I hate him.

Now, it's just MaMU/Nowi. Every time.

Cherche is bae.

Although Cordelia is a close second, SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES CHROM.

And then I decided that one does not simply minmax a MaMU now my FeMU goes for Lon'qu!Brady every single time.

First time I played I was a dunce who didn't fully understand the changes to the support system.

Wound up with FeMU/Chrom... And I hate him.

Would I be correct in assuming this was because you didn't know about Chrom's forced marriage?

Anyways...

Lissa for male, Stahl for female.

Basilio is my favorite male but for god sakes I'm not waiting until chapter 23

so I just went with the most gameplay sound option of Chrom and 48 strength Paladin Lucina did not disappoint at all

As for male MU, Sully.

Usually Grima is beaten by (some kind of front unit who quads grima, usually MU, Morgan, or Kjelle) x Lucina, though since it's always an A support sometimes she misses a DS

And in the case of my first Lunatic run, Lucina missed one DS and left Grima with like 8 HP so I just had Sully stab him in the face and called it a day

Edited by Thor Odinson

First run I picked Say'ri <3

For my first female avatar I think I picked.. Hmm, oh right Specta rolled random pairings for me on that run, twas Fredrick.

My first Awakening run ever had a maMU married to Miriel. She's still my favorite first generation woman because I like the mage class, I like Miriel's reclasses (the only thing that could make it better is if she had pegasus knight instead of troubadour), and Laurent is cool. I don't remember who I beat Grima with, though. It was either Chrom or Robin. Maybe.

On my first Awakening run with a feMU I actually married Chrom since I didn't have a solid opinion on any of the guys at this point and I was going to have to do it anyway. Don't remember who I killed Grima with either. I prefer to marry Henry and Libra on runs with feMU now, though.

I am pleasantly surprised by all the diverse answers here~ :D I'm thankful I'm not getting a ton of "Chrom and Lucina everytime" crazy fan answers like I see everywhere else.

Yay, somebody else did Freddy x Female Avatar! ^^

Freddy is the only man I've married an Avatar to. I've also only beaten the game once, so he's the only character I've ever used to stomp Grima into oblivion. In fact, he took him out in one blow! With a critical hit, but still. ^^

I just haven't felt like replaying the game. It's probably because the story wasn't that great at all to me.

I don't know if I could ever marry a female Avatar to anyone but Frederick though. I mean, I could definitely make a different female and marry her to Stahl or something, but I always feel more like sticking with my first and only female and doing Freddy x Avatar again. xP

Whenever I replay the game I just skip the dialogue(excluding supports) and skip the cut-scenes as well. Ha! From everything you've posted it seems you're a devoted fan of Freddy Bear.... And evidently Ike as well. During my first play through he just stood out to me, but I grew to be attached to other characters more.

Except screw Chrom.. And Lucina.

Oh yes, the more I played the game and supported Frederick with my Avatar (as well as some other characters), the more I loved him! His personality is so entertaining. XD And I think he's extremely handsome. <3 And by default, he uses one of my favorite classes in the series! (I like pretty much every mounted class except for the Griffon Rider, Great Knight is just one of my top favs along with Gold Knight, Silver Knight, Seraph Knight, and Dragonlord) I also find him to actually be one of the few characters in the game with some depth and a multi-dimensional personality. He's cold and very serious, but he's also a big softie, a drama llama, a big sweetheart when he wants to be, and OCD-like. He likes fire and knitting as well as collecting rare mushrooms. He grew up in a village in the hills, he suffered trauma after being attacked by a wolf when he was a little boy, and his mother praised him quite a bit for his work.

In fact, I had wanted to marry my Avatar to him way back when I played the demo. As soon as Frederick distrusted the Avatar, I was like "how funny would it be if this guy ended up marrying my Avatar? Wait, I can actually do that! I'll do it!" Then I heard that the female Avatar calls him Freddy Bear in their support. And that totally sealed the deal for me. lol

I'm glad not to see a bunch of Chrom and Lucina answers as well, as I also dislike them both a lot. I used to like Chrom a bit, but then he just became boring to me, and his fanbase did very little to help with that.

Edited by Anacybele

Male MU: Lissa, Cordelia. For Lunatic probably will be Cordelia again.

Female MU: Chrom, Chrom or Chrom. For Lunatic, it will most likely be Chrom.

Normal: I have no clue, because Awakening is lol easy on normal mode.

Hard: Probably MU, to be symbolic.

Lunatic: 20/20/20/17 something like that Dark Knight Female MU + 20/20/12 Paladin Chrom.

First time around? While blind I ended up with:

FeMU x Fred

Chrom x Sumia

LQ x Cordelia

Henry x Lissa

I didn't get anyone else, lol.

Donnel for my first playthrough, Gangrel for my second. Donnel I had decided back when info was still coming out for the game. Donnel was just so adorable, especially in his confession scene, so I just had to marry him first~ Gangrel I decided once I had cleared the game once after recruiting everyone. It kind of pissed me off that he just went and died in some gutter after going through all that trouble to save his sorry ass in the first place, so I was determined to marry him. That and Gangrel is like the only well developed character among the Spotpass recruits as well as the only villain I felt any sympathy for.

I haven't done any normal male Avatar playthroughs, but I've always wanted to marry Lissa or Maribelle because they are the best girls with the best sons, especially in Mariblelle's case~