Fire Emblem Awakening Draft! Classic Hard Mode!

Popers1328

No offense, chill. Chrom gets married to Olivia automatically without any other possibility of a wife (he can't marry MU and doesn't have any supports with the other chicks -> auto-olivia)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, chill. Chrom gets married to Olivia automatically without any other possibility of a wife (he can't marry MU and doesn't have any supports with the other chicks -> auto-olivia)

I know I'm just saying please don't mock me because I'm bad. And yeah, but there would literally be no point to that, because I'm not allowed to actually use Olivia or Inigo.

I'm pretty sure this is dead. The OP hasn't been on in about a week, one person basically quit, and I am obviously failing at the draft. I'm just going to play it like a casual playthrough unless someone tells me otherwise within a couple days.

Whatever. I had intent to finish this according to the rules, but no one else wanted to.

Two things this draft did give me were my best Chrom and my best Lissa ever.

At 20/20 with no reclass, Chrom has 56 HP, 40 STR, 8 MAG, 36 SKL, 32 SPD, 32 LCK, 30 DEF, and 16 RES.

Meanwhile, Lissa at 11/18 with no reclass, has 50 HP, 11 STR, 36+5 MAG, 26 SKL, 27 SPD, 24 LCK, 21 DEF and 19 RES. She is better than all of my other 20/20 Lissa's and I'm not sure how.