Spear wielding Kid

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

judging by the way he's dressed and by what he uses as armor i'm pretty this guy marks the return of the trainees (or the villager class from fe2)

Yeah, he's probably be a recruit at this point going off his armor and the way he wields his weapon in the video. I really hope he can promote to a Halberdier or at least a Super Recruit.

As long as he keeps his bucket helmet, anything's cool with me. :P:

Anyway, I like the trainees. It's a really good way to show off the branching potential.

Lets keep the subject on Donnie. The discussion on DLC characters can have its own thread.

So in the latest scan, Donny is pretty high level but keeps his trainee appearance. Is he a Super Recruit or a soldier?

Edited by Sirius

So in the latest scan, Donny is pretty high level but keeps his trainee appearance. Is he a Super Recruit or a soldier?

I don't know.... His HP is high, but he only does 3 damage! Suddenly worried. I hope that doesn't reflect his actual stats.

I don't know.... His HP is high, but he only does 3 damage! Suddenly worried. I hope that doesn't reflect his actual stats.

Maybe he's unpromoted but just really high level. Since the HP cap is usually quite high regardless of class, but the other stuff won't be that high, plus he's attacking Frederick who probably has a really high defense (since we currently know Great Knights have 7 more base defense than the Cavalier's base defense).

He's using a Slim Lance; we should keep that in mind.

Fuck trainees.

He's using a Slim Lance; we should keep that in mind.

Fuck trainees.

Pft. I don't see what the big deal is. What's wrong with taking the time and seeing the potential in a character?

Because the heavy opportunity cost?

Indeed. Starting at low levels halfway through the game is already enough for that, and often more than enough. Starting at negative levels is just an unnecessary hassle and annoyance.

I just noticed in this scan, at the screenshot with the dialogue You Win!, there is a lightly armored Lance user alongside the magic user. Do you think its promoted Donnie, a Halbedier, or a dismounted Cavalier?

They appear to be using both Donny and Liz through the whole dual tag. Clothes also look like Donny's.

I just noticed that in dual tag, it has no mention of Liz's HP. Do you think both units share HP in dual tag and that's why Donny's appears so high? Would be WONDERFUL for training.

They appear to be using both Donny and Liz through the whole dual tag. Clothes also look like Donny's.

I just noticed that in dual tag, it has no mention of Liz's HP. Do you think both units share HP in dual tag and that's why Donny's appears so high? Would be WONDERFUL for training.

That would make so much more sense.