[Final Fantasy VI] Ah, we're back to the best FF game ever

Bluedoom

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth, I have no idea how you're going to get past Demon without serious grinding. Seriously.

And for me... WoR Shadow. That's my WoR team set.

I just thought of something to discuss, but maybe it can wait until we're done drafting. What about the veldt? Should we allow unlimited magic grinding or put some kind of limit on it? I personally think it should be free or at least allowed to a certain point. Otherwise the person with Gau won't get any/many rages.

I migh as well get the Gau WoR. He's pretty cool ye'know.

And I'm not sure. Long time since I've played ff6. Might have to think of stuff. >.<

EDIT; i see what you did there WF. xD

Edited by Marth

I just thought of something to discuss, but maybe it can wait until we're done drafting. What about the veldt? Should we allow unlimited magic grinding or put some kind of limit on it? I personally think it should be free or at least allowed to a certain point. Otherwise the person with Gau won't get any/many rages.

Oh. Huh. Never thought about that.

Umm... I don't want it to be cheapo land where we grind all of our guys for Ultima but you're going to need it at some point or another for spells... I don't know.

EDIT: Also Marth, you got Integrity's first pick wrong. He has Locke from Narshe Battle until the end of the FC. Locke never is forced to leave the party at any point.

Edited by Bblader

Yeah, I thought about it because I was thinking of drafting some instance of Gau. Oh, can you unequip espers? I can't remember. If you can, then it would be easy to do that when getting rages for Gau.

I'll take WoR Cyan, and Terra until end WoB.

Yeah, I thought about it because I was thinking of drafting some instance of Gau. Oh, can you unequip espers? I can't remember. If you can, then it would be easy to do that when getting rages for Gau.

You can easily unequip Espers. And thanks for stealing my next pick, ASSHOLE.

Should probably do the same when looking for shit for Strago.

Edited by Bblader

Since I can't actually power up my guys (Terra was the only one who needed help since Shadow and Setzer are instantly usable), time to go with boss-slaying abilities.

And with that, I take... fuck... umm... Edgar (until Cave to the Sealed Gate).