Lunatic+ playlog/guide/walkthrough - COMPLETED

Trying to use these strats on Lunatic "is like taking a nuclear missile to a knife fight" in Int's own words. As long as you know how to play Lunatic you can do whatever you want.

However, females tend to be better than males in higher difficulties in general, so you'd be better off designing your strategy around them. Counter also isn't very useful on player units outside of some very niche scenarios that you're not likely to run into.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dude, made an account just to comment lol.

I am also playing Lunatic + atm. And I am trying to do it, without using DLC gate and spotpass items. I did fairly well until chapter 5 lol. Kinda stuck, and need some heavy RNG to move on without the items. Do you think it is even possible to do Lunatic + without the help of spotpass?

For C5, specially, his turtling strat should work without Spotpass. If you want to take a more aggressive approach, a forged +5mt Wind with 15 Mag and Tomes A can one-shot non-Aegis+ Wyvs.

For the difficulty in general, yes, it's been done before without any of the extras. It leaves you more at the mercy of the RNG, but it's still doable.

For C5, specially, his turtling strat should work without Spotpass. If you want to take a more aggressive approach, a forged +5mt Wind with 15 Mag and Tomes A can one-shot non-Aegis+ Wyvs.

For the difficulty in general, yes, it's been done before without any of the extras. It leaves you more at the mercy of the RNG, but it's still doable.

I actually did it right after I commented, I did use a rather aggresive tactic though. The lack of Master seals and second seals, is really annoying. Anna RNG give no seals atm. xD Avatar is lvl 20 and I doubt I can clear more maps, without her tanking shit. They really should have given some more seals with drops or chests.

I did not think of the forge technique, that is actually pretty good thinking lol.

• 11 months later...