Paris Mafia - Game over, Mimes win!

Balcerzak

why the hell did you guys NK psych btw

I figured Mancer was obviously not a mime after Marf flipped and found him obvtown on his own play at that point hence expecting he was the NK

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could the mimes NOT WIN when I was one of them? 8)

I think its funny that towards the end of d1 I pushed a case on scum. This like, my 3rd antitown game in a row where I case the other antitown.

cool mafiyuh gayme

[12/4/14, 2:38:22 PM] Eukatastrophe: lmao
[12/4/14, 2:38:51 PM] Eukatastrophe:

[12/4/14, 8:49:08 AM] MancerNecro: (cake) It’s MancerNecro’s birthday today
Forgot the birthday card? We can help – send them a Skype Gift Card instead.

cool early birthday present
[12/4/14, 3:40:17 PM] Lord RayFracula³: hahaha

I AM SO SALTY ;_____;

Congrats mimes but I officially hate the role even more now haha. I thought I played a good game especially @Gorf considering I finally learned how to mask my meta correctly. Being metaless is pretty swanky.

Fun game everyone! Where is the next one? I am definitely down for another.

Thanks for hosting this game, Balcerzak!

Also I got Marie Attonette and she is exactly what Celestia Ludenberg is referred to at one point and I flipped a cow when I saw it and wanted to win it for my .gif set, but c'est la vie there is nothing I can do there.

@mancer, and he might have, if you had had better reasoning than "Baldrick was serious about quickhammering refa!"

Refa worried me majorly suggesting NL, so MEAN. I hoped nobody would bring it up, for non-mimes is a legit strategy. I calc'd with random lynches, vigs, NKs that don't intersect, mimes each had 5/11 chance of not dying at night, to win both needed to not die at night so 25/121 = 21% chance. With NL possible it is smaller, so if I was host I would have had majority lynch if no hammer (balcerzak mwhat would you have done?)

It is hard to balance mimes though, so it was best if they are underpowered. But a backup big instead of watcher would encourage use of the block.

This was fun and a nice change from normal mafia. My non-voting was me pretending to scan their reactions to pretend to mime-hunt. My non-enthusiasm was genuine due partly to OD'ing on mafia reading and partly being busy IRL, I used it to fuel my performance.

Yes, Bal, the setup was TERRIBLE~! :P:

It was amusing watching from the sidelines. Don't think I would've done well in this game, because I'm already stressed out by other things, and too much stress makes me ill.

jfc

Sorry to Rapier for misreading you but at least I got J near the end. I wouldn't have lynched him over Rapier though.

Kagune really should have been shot N1.

That's ok, I played terribly anyway. J and Baldrick did a great job on tricking almost everyone, so kudos for them. =P

yea @rapier i gotta say my b too. you didnt necessarily play a BAD game, but from my perspective you were just the least likely to be town after reading everybody else. j played a good game, and kagnue wasnt a lynch i was willing to risk (at the time).

Edited by #HBC Gorf