Which unit do you baby like crazy?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If babying means givign every kill, then its gotta be Nolan and Edward. Then maybe Aran and Shinon. <3

Yes, the master is totally awesome. He sets the standard for how an archer should really be. xD

lol i was being sarcastic you know

i mean i've beaten the mode where he gets 2RKO'd by the whole map just a chapter after he joins and where he has to hit 15 SPD by 3-6 to avoid getting outright ORKO'd by tigers

and where getting doubled turns the frequent 3-4HKOs into clean 2RKOs

lol i was being sarcastic you know

i mean i've beaten the mode where he gets 2RKO'd by the whole map just a chapter after he joins and where he has to hit 15 SPD by 3-6 to avoid getting outright ORKO'd by tigers

and where getting doubled turns the frequent 3-4HKOs into clean 2RKOs

If you manage to get him promoted he shouldn't really have a problem reaching 15 speed or more. Well, mine doesn't, at least.

Fiona and Astrid are my favourite units to baby. Fiona turns out to be a massive tank and Astrid has Blossom + Paragon which is always fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Meg, Fiona, Aran are the only units I'd say I baby 'like crazy', Meg and Fiona really need it since they don't become good till they reach tier 3. Aran I think is a great tank all the way through the game, he only gets babied since due to having trouble doubling anything he has trouble getting kills.

Illyana and Jill need a bit of babying when they join Ike's team but for me at least it doesn't take long for them to become killing machines. Eddie, Leonardo and sometimes Nolan take a bit, but they can usually hold their own by part 4. Pelleas I give a bit to, but he gets to 21 within his first chapter and after that he's a great unit by himself.

If heal babying counts then Micaiah, Laura and Mist all get those with Mist being given a few kills now and again.

Soren, Stefan, and Geoffrey.

They always end up coming with me to the Endgame. Geoffrey capped all of his stats, per usual, but I ended up not using him past Part 2. He kept getting hit when he really shouldn't have and missing every other time.

Soren and Stefan have always been dependable though.

This should be an interesting list..

Not like crazy, but these get favoritism from me.

Leonardo (BexP and Energy drop-comes to Endgame with amazing stats) Edward (Paragon abuse, Myrmadon Bexp) Volug (Wolf, great class) Nephenee (Energy Drop, best Soldier in game) Brom (Cool Marshall Armor) Astrid (Great potential, mobile archer) Rolf (Great growths and underleveled, better than Shinon imo) Oscar (Not sure why) Soren (Speedwing, Insane Magic, Seige Tome spam is fun in Endgame) Pelleas (Personality similarities, only Dark magic user) Elincia (Best sword in the game, good stats all around) Tanith (Great Growths) Kurthnaga (Gets ALL endgame BexP, I like dragons)

Out of those, Leonardo, Nephenee, Rolf, and Soren get the most babying.

Neglection: Nolan, Sothe, Jill, Kieran, Gatrie, Shinon, Sigrun, Sanaki, All Laguz Royals exept Tibarn.

FIONA.

Why? Because when she finally levels up, she's freaking awesome. With regen that is good if you kept Imbue on her.

Yes, I actually like Fiona. If you train her she ends with really good stats. I'm not a paladin fan, minus Geoffrey (because... bows and Geoffrey) but she's a trustworthy one once you get her past the wall of terribleness.

Yes, I actually like Fiona. If you train her she ends with really good stats. I'm not a paladin fan, minus Geoffrey (because... bows and Geoffrey) but she's a trustworthy one once you get her past the wall of terribleness.

Imbue is amazing on female units. I've heard this, but there are way to many paladins, and I like Geoffrey and Oscar more.

Imbue normally transfers to Nephenee or Leonardo.

Edward. He just owns with enough training. Sometimes Rolf and Aran if I feel like it. (Best strength growth rates in the game.)

Edit: If giving a unit blossom counts as babying them, than I baby Ike. Also, I baby Micaiah, Sothe, and Sanaki a little bit because you have to bring them on the last level.

Edited by I don't play for turns

Out of the general units I use I usually only baby Miccy and, in ways, Soren, Miccy because I actually kinda like her, and I can max her defense out when she class changes to her second class instantly if I work with her defense. Soren because he is my favorite mage and works well with Ike, also I enjoy him when him and Miccy fight each other.

If he could reach her, easily. just dont let Micaiah level at all and have Harr at --/20/20 by 3-E with boots and celerity