Who is/are your guilty pleasure character(s) in Fire Emblem?

If this topic has been mentioned before, I haven't seen it. :P

The character doesn't need to be someone you use on every play through. Maybe they are a bad/underused unit? Maybe they are disliked across the community? Just... you use them from time to time even when the world is against you. (Maybe not that extreme)

If you have more than one, feel free to put them in, too! Everyone deserves a time to shine!

Also, be sure to put which fire emblem game the specific unit/character is in.

Mine are:

Macellan from FE 11. His armor is a different color than everyone Else's and he's just so serious about his duty. Plus he makes a good Hunter for me when reclassed.

Marisa from FE 8. She's hot. She's not very sociable, like me! And I just really like her sprite's design.

Edited by Lord Tullus

For FE7: I would say Lowen and Wallace. I actually prefer Lowen more than Sain, I know the latter is statistically superior but I always get RNG screwed with Sain. So Lowen is usually my secondary paladin and he has an awesome color scheme when he promotes. Also how can you not love Wallace? His no BS attitude makes me imagine a powerful general going all Dynasty Warriors on the battlefield.

FE14: Peri. She use to be one of my worse units, but I used her because I wanted Leo to have a partner and planned on benching her once I recruited Forrest, however, she ended up being better than both of them. I checked online and noticed most people suggested using Silas over her and was surprised, my Peri capped strength and speed as a level 13 Paladin and she's on of those unit that I had to much fun using. Also she has my favourite critical portrait, gotta love those Mascara tears.

FE13: Noire. Personally, I think she is a psychotic character done right in a FE game. Love her attire and her supports with Brady are adorable.

Fir, because she's karla's daughter. I also get her supports for bartre or karel every time, despite the fact that karel joins super late. Just because I love that family.

Oh and in fe7 I always try to get karel every time, honestly one of my favorite units, despite being told that Harken is a great unit. Played this game so many times, never gotten Harken once.

Sword saint and sword demon are just really cool titles, i need those in my team.

In FE4, I always use Arden a lot. He is always my first unit to Level 30, but he never is paired up XD.

In FE8, I always use the trainees, no matter what.

In FE9, I use Bastian a lot as my main mage. I know he is the least optimal out of the five possible sages, but he is my favourite and the one I use the most.

Sirius from FE 12. I don't care if any Luke, Rody, or the other 11 Cavaliers in this game turn out better, Sirius will always be used. Always.

Also, every male cleric ever. With the exception probably being Wrys in FE 12, because holy fuck recruiting him feels like a nightmare.

FE9: Rolf and Mist. I like them both as characters.

Tear Ring Saga: Luka. Aka, the guy that requires you to reject both Narron and Lee to get him. I like that he can just nail enemies until they die by using Charge and that he actually has a really good speed growth by the standards of that game.

Also Thomas the Tank Engine. Well, kind off. There are times when I find his 15 Defense ass worth a deployment slot. Plus, I just love the sound of Gargoyles futility trying to damage the hull.

Edited by BrightBow

FE8: Amelia (usually with Franz support)

FE9: Mist, Rolf and Ilyana. Really like their design and characters (as little of the latter as Ilyana has, I admit). Zihark and Astrid too but I don't think they fit the guilty part?

FE10: Fiona, I like what little we learn of her. Everyone I listed for FE9 counts here as well

FE13: Maribelle (who would have thought?)

FE14: No one yet because I've played so little of it.

In FE4, I always use Arden a lot. He is always my first unit to Level 30, but he never is paired up XD.

The first time I played the 1st generation, I paired Arden with Fury. RIP Vegetable Stand. Arden is always fun to use

Every early game archer ever, particularly FE9!Rolf and Wolt.

Erk too, since most people ignore him in favor of Pent.

Note though I don't feel guilty about using them in the slightest.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

I always end up using and pairing up Noishe in fe4, despite the fact that he's mediocre at best in gen 1.

And in fe10, I always make it a goal to get Leonardo to promotion level before part 3.

FE9/10 Sothe I love thieves in the Tellius games and while I know Volke is better in 9 and 10, but for some reason I always use Sothe and he ends up being really good for me

FE8 I always use Amelia as my knight>general I just am not that fond of Gilliam

FE4: Tiltyu, Patty

FE5: Miranda, Olwen

FE6: Saul, Sophia, Hugh

FE7: Probably Lucius just cause I end up using him, Serra, Canas and Priscilla, so he's like my 4th string mage lol

FE8: Neimi, Lute

FE9: Ilyana

FE10: Ilyana, Laura, Meg

It's usually just people I baby a ton or who aren't very good/there's someone obviously better. I have a thing for using too many mages.

Bartre. I love this guy with every fiber of my being. I love him so muuuuuch. Ill also use Karla. Serra is fun shit, and i love it.

Amelia because i like lady paladins and she can turn out ok. I gotta effort tho. Honestly, shes the only FE8 character ill effort THAT much for cuz my other faves dont need the effort.

Fiona because shes the best and i love those Daein insignia flags on her horse on third tier. I loooove her. I also Nealuchi a lot.

Tormod because Tormod win.

Virion because hes the archest of archers and a sexy bastid and i love him. Ill also use Maribelle.

Odin because yes. Benny because BENNEH. Peri because i love her.