[FE7] HNM SOYO Draft

Blues003

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to brighten (so tempted to do the FE5 pun) up your day with Serra!

Oh, and have your smelly prepromote.

Hawkeye.

My team is terribleohmy.gif! Excuse me while i go cry in that corner over there...

Hector - SAVE ME!!! SAVE ME!!! The Mighty Armads shall be yours if you do...

Lowen - Not as Good as Sain or Kent but i get few chapters for advantage compared to sain and kent since this is HNM only after all...

Guy - Why has thou forsaken me...

Lyn - If i get RNG Screwed with Strength, i just may have to start over... Mani Katti will be useful...

Raven - SAVE ME!! Hand axes will be useful when promoted...

Dart - Seems like Hit or Miss, Really. Hope things don't go too bad with him...

Karel - You must be guys best friend, your strength growth is so alike...ohmy.gif

Pent - WARP STAVES!!! NAO!!! Also, decent offense!

Athos - TAKE THE LUNA TOME!!! NAO!!!

Edited by PeppyHare4000

My team is weird.

Renault: Refa knew I hated this guy, so he picked him for me. How nice of him. Will probably have 0 use overall. Or perhaps just fortifying on the last chapter.

Canas: Yay! I love this guy. Also, with Luna he might be able to do very decent damage.

Bartre/Karla: I never really used any of these guys. I have no idea what to expect from them. I know Karla becomes very decent if properly trained, but by the time she comes I doubt that'll be possible. As for Bartre, I know he lacks Speed and Skill, but perhaps with some Secret Books he can be decent.

Hawkeye: Already used him last playthrough. He's not amazing, but he doesn't cause me to go bananas. So I guess that while I'd prefer a flier, he's not bad. He can also tank hits, which will probably be important given the frailty of some mages.

Serra: I think I'll be relying heavily on this one. I hope she gets A staves quickly, cause without flyers I'll be abusing her Warp for LTCs.

Lucius: Same, except I might be abusing his Rescue?

Kent: My sole mounted unit. I'd like a flyer as well, but I guess this fits. He's definetly more capable than Lowen, who I got last playthrough.

Oh yeah, we do team review now don't we.

Nino- I could've hoped for better, but at least she doesn't cost turns and can gain some easy levels!

Rebecca- Early game chip!

Vaida- Yay, a late game flyer who'll help with...something. Not rescue dropping Hector, that's for sure.

Rath- Someone who CAN Rescue drop Hector! Brave bows for the win, man.

Isadora- Another mount? Why, thank you!

Erk- Something about this guy really makes me happy inside. Ha, you thought I was going for the pun!

Florina- Best unit ever!