Fe 10 Dolphin and Gecko Problems

Hirotune

Hello, so after finally beating Path of radiance, now im on to radiant dawn, but..... im wanting to use gecko codes with dolphin, and whenever i activate one, it freezes my game...... I've heard that dolphin screws up some of the gecko codes and i have to do stuff with offsets, if i could have help, that'd be great.....

Codes i'm looking for:

No cap limits

Everyone can use everything

all items unlocked

All perfect level ups

Tormod, Ilyana, and Soren skill modifiers

-Dark magic

-Light magic

Items code slot 2 for Laura and Nolan

Alondite

Ragnell

Wishblade

Urvan

Double bow

baselard

Rexflame

Rexaura

Rexcalibur

Rexbolt

Balbarith

Will no one be willing to help me?

Edited by Golden Inori

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I never got codes to work on Dolphin before, sadly. The only thing I ever wanted in RD was to modify the NG+ value to get the characters only available on later playthroughs

For reference, you can do this without codes by simply going to the gamefaqs save archive(http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/932999-fire-emblem-radiant-dawn/saves), downloading a clear data save, and telling dolphin to load that save. Then chose to start over from the existing save. If done correctly, the number of clears on the new file should be nonzero. Note that this will overwrite any progress that you have made.Given that the clear bonuses include all access to an entire magic type (dark) i recommend doing this.