Fire Emblem: Destiny. (With patch!)

Crazycolorz5

I've never played one of the 3DS games and this just makes me want to play them more than ever, thanks Arch.

That's kind of the opposite of the intended effect, but OK. I'm glad that you enjoyed the demonstration, but it isn't really my work to claim credit for. The creators just used my likeness because I am identifiably anti-3DSFE, but the technical advancements were coded by others and the rants are ghostwritten (although they were inspired by my own ramblings).

I honestly have no idea whether to take this seriously or not. I feel it's supposed to be joking, but...

You should take everything you see on this forum seriously. Fandom is super srs business bruh. Edited by Arch

I want to begin this post by saying that I am very impressed with this, more so than I can convey in text.

The problems I did have basically all come from the writing. There are jokes that are certainly good, most of the prologue and the pay-off from Ghast at the end of chapter 1 come to mind, but most others didn't quite do it for me. Comedy is a super subjective thing and honestly difficult for me to judge, but I do have stuff to say about chapter 1. I just found Arch's dialogue to be tedious and repetitive here, the biggest example imo being the second rant that comes right after the first one, when he did it in the prologue I found it hilarious but after the two consecutive ones here it got tired right then and there.

My grievances with the writing aside, holy shit how did you guys do this? This project definitely has my attention, I really want to see where this can go.

We just hit the MAKE HACK button and this popped out. Event Assembler is good like that.

Praise Nintelord, the savior of us all.

Edited by Arch

You made yourself a Pegasus Knight? Is that like your favorite class, or just forced?

(As You can see I like Archer's and Sniper classes >;3)

It was by choice. I had decided that if I was ever to self-insert into an FE hack, I'd be a magic-wielding pegasus.