New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Ecuador uses UTC -5, (most of) Brazil uses UTC -3. Ecuador's time zone is the same than the Eastern US, but it doesn't have Daylight Saving Time.

At least that's what wikipedia says haha

It's 10PM here in Brazil

Apparently I use UTC -3. If it is wrong, I blame Nobody and my laziness for searching for it myself!

It's 10:07 PM right now.

Edited by Rapier

Show it to me! The path my future leads me to!

W-what do you mean we're not playing a children's card game?!

##Vote: Izhuark

Because I don't have enough money for Yu-Gi-Oh! :P:

As the sun strike and reflect on the window of her room, Alison woke up of a sleep that felt like a decade. Grabbing her head and waving her finger in front of her eyes in hope it would spend the terrible headach taking her. The more she regain cousciousness, the more the images of the discovery of the events of the Whateley farm emerge once again in her mind. "What a mess" she cursed disgusted and madened by the blood spreaded evrywhere, even tought more than a week passed between the crime and her visit the bood seemed still fresh and dripping on the walls. Who could have done such barbarian act ? The more she recall that dreadful event the more nausea grew up in her chest therefore leaving her bed in hurry, she head toward the bathroom to clean this out of her head. After succefully regain control over her bodie and inner instinct, she take a minute of relief then wash carefully her hands. An half-hour later she was finally to continue her life routine, on the shelf next to her bed was lying a tiny rosary that she carefully grab to join her hands to make her prayer, like she did evryday as far she can remember.

Before opening her shop she decide to take a walk in the city as the day was still young. The warmth of the sun and the fresh air of the dawn were calling her to the more light hearted memory of her childhood, growing in an everliving city full of possibility with her friends like Carvin. But as soon as the rememberance shine into her mind a thick gray cloud remind her of the fatality of the present situation, a chaos without any organisation where everybody accuse their neiborgh without any reason in hope to put an and to all of this, she despiced more than evrything this aura of fear that was taking over the city. When was the last time she saw a children smile in the street ? Her tought was confirmed when she saw an attroupment around a panel on the main place of the village. One of those execution will once again take place. She shighed while heading toward it, after all the order of the city must be restored. when she approach the sign, she see without any suprised that her name was already written once... "Look like people still have this fear, even so it's been a long time that I owned this store." Without any clue on wich persorn to vote, she decide what most people would do in her place, voting for the one who nominate her and so she write on the sheet of paper :

##Vote: Eclipse

She will surely change her mind later in the day but for know it was the most logical thing to do... With this civil duty done she head back to her shop, maybe with what happened will come to her for they need of "protection". Eventually arrived, she read with pride "the silver bullet" then take place behind the counter summing up what she saw this morning. But after 10 long minute her tought are interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing. "A customer already ?" she mumble surprised to see someone this early in the morning. "Welcome ! What can i do for you ?"

Edited by Izhuark