Refa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signups are closed. I have everyones' information, I think. Game should start around 1/24.

EDIT Now's your time to voice your objections if that time isn't right for you.

Edited by Refa

I prefer if it starts earlier. I will probably be away from the 29th to the 31th, with no internet access.

same regarding earlier game start

and I want 48 hr N 2 as well as N 1. I also want a player list to stalk

I propose we have 30 minute night phases with an average of 30 minutes between each one for Refa to send results (more at the beginning, less at the end). I estimate the game will last 5-7 hours; this will accommodate everyone because they just have to set aside like 5 hours on a weekend day. Something like noon EST start means that it's a 9 AM start for pacific people and like a 6 PM start for people in mainland Europe.

Edited by BBM

I propose we have 30 minute night phases with an average of 30 minutes between each one for Refa to send results (more at the beginning, less at the end). I estimate the game will last 5-7 hours; this will accommodate everyone because they just have to set aside like 5 hours on a weekend day. Something like noon EST start means that it's a 9 AM start for pacific people and like a 6 PM start for people in mainland Europe.

THIS IS WHY I WOULDN'T JOIN!

That's 6 AM in Hawaii. . .and I don't love you guys enough to wake up that early!

Good news, everyone!

My laptop charger broke and it'll take a few days until a week to fix it. This won't actually affect the start date since all of my files are in the clouds (and I'll probably just borrow my brother's laptop), buuuuuut it means night phase results will take longer than they otherwise would have. Probably looking to send Role PM's whenever and start the game around tomorrow at 12PM MST.

Edited by Refa

Good news, everyone!

Probably looking to send Role PM's whenever and start the game around tomorrow at 12PM MST.

Fuck

Here's your new computer, i bilt it meslf

76edd6b293743e881947a425f80332dd.png

Edited by Elieson

Sending out roles now. Confirmation would be much appreciated, but I'm going to start the game regardless of whether or not I get it (uh, I'll officially announce that after I've sent all of the Role PM's). Also remember to send logs in your Role PM's!