Kirby's Return to Mafia Land [NOC] - Sign-Ups

Prims

Alright I went to the doctor and they gave me steroids and my throat feels better now... Join my game......

A www. My doctor always says its immoral and illegal when I ask for steroids.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randa you clearly don't need steroids if your selfies are any indication.In my case the steroids are to, ironically, make my throat less swole.

But I'm only 240. :(:

things i might regret but am going to do anyway

/in

edit: the best part is i'm going to be away from 1st march to the 13th, but will still have internet access but not infinity time

/in

This is totally not a bad decision, and definitely not something I'll end up regretting.

you go girls

It's not a mafia game until you regret joining.

I've probably forgotten how to scumhunt in forum mafia by the way, expect some EM-quality tells from me

Meh, you can figure it out once game starts. At least game can start now!

Yeah I'll get mad when people tell me that my cases are shit even if they really are

Hint to everyone: Do not argue against my cases unless they contradict your reads or when we need to start consolidating, it doesn't serve a purpose and it always gets on my nerves

It's not a mafia game until you regret joining.

I've probably forgotten how to scumhunt in forum mafia by the way, expect some EM-quality tells from me

the only noc town game i've played in a full year was mafia sucks mafia

get on my level

Yeah I'll get mad when people tell me that my cases are shit even if they really are

Hint to everyone: Do not argue against my cases unless they contradict your reads or when we need to start consolidating, it doesn't serve a purpose and it always gets on my nerves

...unless you're scum?

the last time i've like actually played (for what it's worth i'm not counting those games where i sign up and then get out two posts in seven days as "playing") without getting shot immediately was kirby mafia 1

i'm hype

Edited by CT075