ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't actually tell how serious your vote is. and that's not a good thing.

Yes I think we should lynch Eclipse asap not serious

@Ms. Miller: That sounds kind of contradictory. I mean, if you think it's imperative to create content for town, then how exactly is “spurn discussion” helping here?

One or both of you might be using "spurn" incorrectly. I think he meant trying to start discussion. Spurn means to discourage or reject though.

@Manix: Seriously? I could agree that the scarecrow is a bit of a hypocrite here, voting someone for a simple question is more aggressive than asking a question.

welcome to rvs, where stuff doesn't need to be detailed

But how is that worse than the guy who clearly use evil gambit witchcraft to get you wagoned?

having said that, this also makes me question exactly how serious this actually is. something about rvs though

send help im twitterposting

honestly i feel like after 24 hours something should have given out and we should be at least on the way out of rvs, but it feels like we haven't at all

send help im twitterpostinghonestly i feel like after 24 hours something should have given out and we should be at least on the way out of rvs, but it feels like we haven't at all

Agreed. I'd like to avoid the usual "day 1 lynch-a-go-go" mislynch that tends to occur near the end of the phase.

The phase isn't going anywhere, which isn't a good thing.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

is it a scum thing though?

I get a bad vibe from Elie pointing out that he's staying on Manix. He didn't do anything to pressure or question Manix, so it looks like he said that because he doesn't want to get called out for posting non-content while keeping his RVS vote, making it unnecessarily self-conscious.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Manix himself seems weak and not very invested but that might just be the stage of the game we're in. Keeping an eye on him nonetheless.

wow my post got horribly mangled for some reason.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

is it a scum thing though?

I get a bad vibe from Elie pointing out that he's staying on Manix. He didn't do anything to pressure or question Manix, so it looks like he said that because he doesn't want to get called out for posting non-content while keeping his RVS vote, making it unnecessarily self-conscious.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Manix himself seems weak and not very invested but that might just be the stage of the game we're in. Keeping an eye on him nonetheless.

what does it mean for a joke wagon to go too far if you don't think an actual lynch is likely

I think an actual lynch is looking pretty unlikely from the pace of D1. Nothing's happening. I'd really enjoy it if there was some way to kick start conversation.

What does everyone think about the progression so far? Making reads is pretty impossible as of right now.

I agree with Cam about Freyjadour who is talking a lot about the game state but not doing anything to change it

I honestly don't really know how. I've responded to almost all of the points made, and I do agree with Cam about how I haven't done enough.

If anyone, I have reservations about Yoloswag who jumped on the Manix wagon after it was already stated to be one with an ounce of justification. He also hasn't posted since.

##Unvote

##Vote: Yoloswag

what makes yolo's vote more telling to you than mine?

Yours was before Manix acknowledged what was said. Yoloswag voted anyway even though it was obvious that a wagon was piling up. Your vote doesn't mean as much because you've made very good contributions thusfar.

and I do agree with Cam about how I haven't done enough.

nice self-consciousness

##Unvote

##Vote: Freyjadour

#1 rule of finding scum: they do things that town shouldn't. like care about how they look

regardless

##Unvote
##Vote: Ms Brunch

dislike the combination stances on the formation of the wagon and wanting to avoid lateday turbolynches because it feels too generically helpful and not entirely genuine

is there any reason to keep unlimited oc guy hidden