Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

I'll join if Iris joins.

omg i want to join now. let me think

i'm afraid of joining because finals period is upon me (~2 weeks) and i need to get my shit together. but then this is a game with brad and prims and manix and also i spy strawman/sb/marth too.ugh.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well now if i join then prims and paper can't both join since there won't be enough spots.

what if we host a 9 - 15p invitational and call it 2012 sf mafia redux. and have all the oldies in one game. that would be fun. i could probably get bizz to play too. in fact i'll go ahead and contact ppl to set this up and make it happen IF someone can find someone to host it and create a setup and get it approved and stuff.

UMM UNLESS IRIS PAPER OR PRIMS WANT TO JOIN they get first dibs over me u can make me a sub tho. SRY I DIDN'T SEE THE PLAYERCOUNT AND STUFF I'll be fine. I won't be the most active since I have a job now so yea

Edited by Quote

It's okay I don't ACTUALLY want to play mafia or anything.

omg this sounds so tsundere. Prims for best SF mafia girl 2k16. on a more serious note joinagame when I do post finals~

ily bizz have fun this game!!!