[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koneko did aim for you in the end, but it was Team Actually plays Mafia who planned to kill you. And I was the one who told my allies (as soon as N2, when Team MitSBT was still a thing) that we needed to shoot you if we actually wanted to win. So all along you aimed for the wrong people

Oh wait shoot I'm confused on your deal then I must have misunderstood :/// I thought we had a deal not to target each other?? Like I wanted to but ugh ugh I thought u were holding up ur end of the deal ;-;

also group question for everyone, would you say you're more of a follower or a leader or a loner?

Leader: Controls an alliance's overall strategy + night actions.Follower: Follows a Leader's plans, at least mostly. This does not mean that a Follower necessarily doesn't have immense control over the rest of the game, just that they're not shaping their alliance's plans.Loner: May or may not join alliances, but their primary loyalty is to their own wincon. Doesn't form alliances easily or early on, and would not hesitate to ditch their allies if it were expedient to do so.

I fall under the lil bean category bc I'm lil bean I do what I want u can't stop me Edited by Lil Bean

Oh wait shoot I'm confused on your deal then I must have misunderstood :/// I thought we had a deal not to target each other?? Like I wanted to but ugh ugh I thought u were holding up ur end of the deal ;-;

Yeah I always do that but this time I tried hard to help others win and that meant not keeping my word on some things. I didn't shoot you myself but yeah. I'm sorry orz

also group question for everyone, would you say you're more of a follower or a leader or a loner?

Leader: Controls an alliance's overall strategy + night actions.

Follower: Follows a Leader's plans, at least mostly. This does not mean that a Follower necessarily doesn't have immense control over the rest of the game, just that they're not shaping their alliance's plans.

Loner: May or may not join alliances, but their primary loyalty is to their own wincon. Doesn't form alliances easily or early on, and would not hesitate to ditch their allies if it were expedient to do so.

I'm a CPU player

This game sucked because I meant to post "THE FINAL BATTLEFIELD FOR TOTAL DOMINATION" during the final phase, but forgot to do so, so there was no point to the whole thing really

• 2 weeks later...