Hmm, interesting...

Barrel. Barley.

Stone and stave.

Wind and water.

Misbehave.

*points at brexit*

You.

##Vote:Brexit

This is a weird vote. It's an RVS vote, obviously. But, like, I'm not seeing how the dramatic flavor text was particularly necessary. It feels like an attempt to stand out or something. I don't see how that little poem/rhyme matches with Brexit in any way.

This is a weird vote. It's an RVS vote, obviously. But, like, I'm not seeing how the dramatic flavor text was particularly necessary. It feels like an attempt to stand out or something. I don't see how that little poem/rhyme matches with Brexit in any way.

It's from one of the books my character is from. A little rhyming poem he uses to pick things. Like eeny meeny miney mo is all. Also brexit is misbehaving by trying to leave the eu.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eclipse, July 7, 2016 - Good job.
Hidden by eclipse, July 7, 2016 - Good job.

shit wrong account

Edited by Prims

And here we see the problem with rvs. We essentially waste hours just joking about and not actually talking about it. Cutiefly actually did something somewhat useful and then people proceeded to ignore it and continue in rvs. This whole game is just a snooze fest so far so maybe we should try to actually talk or something at some point.

And here we see the problem with rvs. We essentially waste hours just joking about and not actually talking about it. Cutiefly actually did something somewhat useful and then people proceeded to ignore it and continue in rvs. This whole game is just a snooze fest so far so maybe we should try to actually talk or something at some point.

##Vote: Cutiefly Here, not rvs. Shall we talk? ^^

It's from one of the books my character is from. A little rhyming poem he uses to pick things. Like eeny meeny miney mo is all. Also brexit is misbehaving by trying to leave the eu.

Ah okay. Didn't know that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Cutiefly Here, not rvs. Shall we talk? ^^

This reads as bitter. Bast had a legitimate point, but you read as mad that they called everyone out for this.

##Vote: Fly Amanita

What do you even do in Skyrim, anyway?

I avoid playing it.

But good news everyone, I have googled "get out of RVS" and received 6 results, none of which are remotely helpful. As such, I have found the perfect lynch candidate.

​##Unvote: Sharp

##Vote: Sharp

Yet I voted you. Why, then?

You voted for me because I made a point that ended up being hampered by my lack of awareness towards a book series. I acknowledge that it wasn't a particularly great case, and I've amended my vote after receiving clarification.

You voted for me because I made a point that ended up being hampered by my lack of awareness towards a book series. I acknowledge that it wasn't a particularly great case, and I've amended my vote after receiving clarification.

Not quite. I actually was trying to give Bast something to talk about, since he said that act was actually somewhat useful (it really wasn't). I've also noted your quick reaction to the vote, and your defending him and subtly accusing me in his place.

don't be mean to Brexit :(((((

they're just confused and don't know what they're saying

I enjoy jokes as much as the next guy, but mocking the discussion going on right now without adding anything makes me feel like you're being willfully ignorant here. Not helpful!

You guys should totally vote me, I have no benefits and backpedal on everything I said I do! But first:

##Vote: Santa

What are you doing here, Santa? It's July! Go home, you're drunk.

People left out beer instead of milk whoops!

##Unvote: Brexit

##Vote: Cutiefly

I don't like how they at first attacked Bast but then moved on to get Azure. The flip seemed very sudden, and like cutie says Azure is attacking Bast, when Azure voted Cutie.

I avoid playing it.

But good news everyone, I have googled "get out of RVS" and received 6 results, none of which are remotely helpful. As such, I have found the perfect lynch candidate.

​##Unvote: Sharp

##Vote: Sharp

OMG Fly! You're my favourite IC's player!

Oh, wait, no, it's Chudat.

Actually, there's also Wobbles...

Third favourite IC's! :3

But since you seem to be unable to beat Bizzarro Flame, I'm voting for you. Totally not out of spite

I enjoy jokes as much as the next guy, but mocking the discussion going on right now without adding anything makes me feel like you're being willfully ignorant here. Not helpful!

My, what a monotonous day so far. However, this is an easy vote. Care to explain what about darling Amanita is scummy when others have ignored discussion?

##Vote: Upbeat

My, what a monotonous day so far. However, this is an easy vote. Care to explain what about darling Amanita is scummy when others have ignored discussion?

Are... Are you role playing?

Interrupting discussion to shitpost stifles discussion. Everyone likes to get their RVS vote in before things really get rolling but unvoting and voting the same person again really doesn't do anything! It just slows the gameflow down and keeps us stuck in RVS for longer.

Don't worry, mafia is a great game! There's still plenty of fun to be had.

What do you think of our good friend cutiefly right now though?

Well, he did attempt to start a thing going, I guess.

That could be a good thing, because I'm sensing some people are feeling kinda not cool with jokey posts, I think.

Uhm... I don't know how meta this can go, but maybe he was fishing for reactions? Sounds like something one would do when there are no things to hold on from, right?

It feels kinda not what someone who's trying to stay away from the spotlight would do, to be honest.