Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried and willingly quit after I recruited Castor. Even though the best decision was not to play, I hopped off of the train soon enough

Edited by Elieson

something something precious memories

don't look back when you go/ing forward

to the next endeavourrrrr

just a heads up though now's not the best time in my life for mafia - I'm trying to devote more time to coding/drawing and the one easy class I'm currently taking. because of this I might sub out without a real valid reason. I hate it when people do that but would like to play if I am able to make time so I'm giving a heads up, if you don't want to have a playerslot like this then feel free to deny my /in

probably I am the only one who gets pissed off about that and I just wrote a bunch of words over nothing. oh well at least I'll look less hypocritical if it happens :(

Nah, it pisses me off as well.

I want to /in because I'm feeling like mafia atm but I'm not sure if the feeling will last. Basically I'm saying if you need the numbers I could play but if not just ignore me.

Actually might not have the time (or more importantly, the motivation) for a mafia game. I should probably pay attention to these things.

/out

Edited by Refa

it's easy to feel like playing mafia before the game starts; the real question is whether you'll still feel like playing mafia after it starts

That's true. So I won't vote unless you're stuck at L - 1.

Edited by Baldrick

I'm new to Mafia, but I've looked through the FE9 Mafia thread and the tips thread and understand the basics. So, why not?

/in

Silly me, forgot to mention that I've never heard of Ragnarok Online :XD:

Edited by Supershyguy94

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLEPOST and sorry elie but I'm gonna /out too. lots of cool people in this game though, have fun