Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evidently 3 more signups

Also, Mitsuki & Koneko will be playing as a Hydra slot aka 2 players under 1 name. Votes for either/or will be delegated to the Koneko/Mitsuki slot.

1 slot left, I may as well start throwing out RolePMs. Last RolePM goes to Last Signup

FWIW I'm randomizing everything so don't bother with flavorspec or user jointime spec

All players (except the final un-named slot for 17) should have their respective RolePMs. Feel free to bug me about them, but please don't post anything related to the game in the thread until i officially start Day 1.

Welcome to Ragnarok Online!

Enter UserName:

>UserName:

Enter Password:

>Password:

Select Server:

>Fucking Elie Games

Select Character:

Available Characters: You

>You

Game Start. Loading 0

Sorry. Gravity LLC. has temporarily shut down Ragnarok Online for weekly maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, look forward to a server rollback, due to illicit activity caused by some unusual events. As soon as the source of these strange instances of suddenly dead players and item generation are resolved, the server will be back open to the public. If the source turns out to be user-based, a rollback will not occur, as we can trace the illicit events performed and undo them manually. If a player is responsible, you have been warned.

Gravity LLC.

80% of what you need to know can be found here. The rest comes from the Future!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qHEEiU-Z0

Day 1 has begun. Phase ends in 72 hours, with the user having the most votes at phase end being lynched. Alternatively, a hammer of 9 will end phase early.

lol I have a scumread already

You can't trust anyone with numbers in their name.

Zerosabers' RVS vote feels like she is trying to bully someone for no reason in particular. Yeah, RVS posts and whatever, but this is actually something I've seen scum do before.

Also it's implied she spent ~6min to make just an RVS post, which is ???. @Zerosabers: Why did you spend so much time on that?

Koneko will place our votes by the way.

Ah and before i forget my timezone is GMT+1 so i wont be here except in the evening (after 7PM GMT and before 9PM GMT in general) and sometime between 12AM and 2PM in weeks.

So please take that in count when you need a party to kill slimes bunnies.