Trinity Mafia - Game Over

SB.

The best way to not get lynched is to make wall posts. Everyone will be too lazy to read them, so you'll get off scot free!

I'm pretty sure I lynched Manix in a game while not even reading his posts. He was mafia

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I lynched Manix in a game while not even reading his posts. He was mafia

Should have made more wall posts.

The best way to not get lynched is to make wall posts. Everyone will be too lazy to read them, so you'll get off scot free!

Hmm. I hear Eurykins posts wall posts a lot, perhaps I should consult her on this matter.

Alright, here's what I meant way back in D2:

- Ask questions. Someone pushing you? Ask about their motives and mindset and all that jazz until you can get in their heads, THEN do a counter ("I really want to respond to your case, but I can't figure out why you're pushing me" is an example of this). Not addressing things directly is scummy.

- If you're online, and doing everything else besides answering a case on you, I read that as scum. I believe you were active elsewhere on SF while you had a case going on you. I can understand not having time, but I believe you were searching for a new theme during your own lynch.

- If you're not sure if you're going to be around before lynch end, claim. Even if it's 24 hours before deadline. It's better to have some information about yourself out there than nothing at all, because your claim would've put pressure elsewhere.

Soooo. . .getting your views and mindset out there, and being as clear as possible should help to keep you out of early-lynch crosshairs. After that, you'll have more info. Not yelling at you, just hoping that you'll take this to heart so that you don't wind up being the obligatory D1 lynch!

1. Alright, thanks for the info.

2. Starting eight hours before I was lynched, maybe more, I was at school and unable to check Mafia. But I tried to answer all the cases against me I saw before I died.

3. Hmm, I had assumed I wouldn't be lynched D1 since when I was last online I believe I had 2-3 votes on me. However, for a game with the lynch reveal lining up as it did, I should've claimed earlier.

Thanks for the advice, eclipse. I'll be sure to put it to good use next game!

btw is Roxas a guy or a girl?

There are two Roxas on Serenes. I'm one, and I'm a girl. I doubt you were talking about the other one.

By the way I'd love to know why it took five days for me to get subbed out, because apparently it wasn't a shortage of sub players

There are two Roxas on Serenes. I'm one, and I'm a girl. I doubt you were talking about the other one.

Well it's good you changed your name to something unique that won't confuse anybody.

Well it's good you changed your name to something unique that won't confuse anybody.

Um, it's not unique at all. What about if Faraday happens to also sign up for a game? He should drop the second part of his name so there's nobody can get confused.