Diplomacy [1] (Life on hiatus until 27/3/16, Dorian in charge until then)

Life

I would rather someone else process the orders. Send some instructions and it should be fine. I can do it if no non-player will volunteer.

You aren't doing it, lmao, you are a player. I am ok with waiting a while

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is theoretically possible if I don't check the email until phase end... But yeah. It's obviously not ideal.

I may be up to volunteer, if you wouldn't mind a bit of a style change and maybe some schedule adaptations.

I am cool with this

I do want to point out that I'm playing the next game while also processing orders. I'm simply going to keep that email closed (considering that it's not my primary email, that's not a problem). I'll send my orders from my phone.

Alright, I'm here. Let's update. Kinda sad when you're missing two orders but didn't expect Turkey to send one in. Russia disappoints me though.

Now it's Winter 1903. Builds due 2000 on 10/3/16.

2i04qdg.png

eti5ix.png

Builds:

England - 1 Build

Austria - 1 Build

Italy - 1 Build

Disbands:

Turkey - 1 Disband

Russia - 1 Disband

For the countries who don't send in disband orders in time, I will choose a random unit to disband.

Well, people are shooting themselves in the foot by not sending in orders. Turkey is officially never playing again.

In other news, ​welcome to Spring 1904. ​Let's shorten the phase by a bit. Deadline is in 37 hours at 0900 on 12/3/16.

5nj76o.png​

Mentioned in the EIMM skype chat that there was a three hour extension but this is the official post (deadline is in an hour).

Reason being is that I will have worked 32.5 hours within a period of 51 hours. In a kitchen. It means that I'm tired.

And the delay is because I fell asleep. So I'm working on two hours of sleep now. Yay.

So I processed the retreats without asking because one was an obvious retreat instead of a disband and the other was a forced destruction order. So ​it is now Fall 1904. ​Orders currently due 1200 on 14/3/16.

23tt04.png

mmzujn.png

5fkadj.png​​

EDIT: My tiredness actually made me miss one of the emails so I corrected all the moves. Essential results are the same, only difference is a single Italian fleet.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

Once again, late update (work schedule keeps me working hours after I should leave). But good shit today.

11kggnc.png

2rpxlp1.png

10dcciu.png​​

Turkey has now been eliminated. That's what happens when you stop sending in orders.

Builds:

Austria - 2 Builds

France - 2 Builds

England - 1 Build

Italy - 1 Build

Disbands:

Germany - 2 Disbands

Phase will last 24 hours.

​EDIT: ​Makaze caught a mistake that I made with his orders. Which is important because it almost eliminates Germany entirely. Changes have been made. I also took it upon myself to automatically run retreats again since the choice was disband or move.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

Here are the builds. After the next update (1600 on 17/3/16), Dorian will be taking over while I am off shooting lions and elephants.

Just kidding.

Only elephants.

179t3p.png

​Welcome to Spring 1905. Against all odds, Austria still lives.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

This is my last update for a week and a half (my flight is in 8 hours). So this was Spring 1905. Welcome to Spring 1905 Retreats.

f4mm4o.png

24291mr.jpg

Germany must send in a retreat order.

Please send all of your orders to Dorian until I return (27/3/16). In the meantime, Dorian will set deadlines and is the mod if you have any questions.

​Good luck guys.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

I guess I can begin with making you familiar with the map that I use.

f563as.jpg

Now to the matter at hand, I'll wait for the retreat order till tomorrow (18.3.16 4pm CET). Also, orders should be send to me via PM or Skype, if the later seems more convenient.

PS: I forgot to add the short names to the map this time but I'll try to keep that in mind for the next update.^^;

Oh well, the time is up and no German orders in sight.^^; So here we go:

images-i104463bhssg9.jpg

images-i104464byyfgg.jpg

With that out of the way, is it now Fall 1905. You have 48 hours (till 20.3.16 4pm CET) to send me your orders.

PS: I hope this size fits your needs.^^;

This looks much better. Is there a way to make the armies and fleets more distinctive from each other (e.g. Life's map had circles for armies and triangles for fleets)? It not, that's still okay, I guess.

(I should probably point out that PMs allow for stealth editing, so I wouldn't recommend allowing that for orders)

Also, uh...

> http://i.imgur.com/bmUXku4.png

It had to be done

(I should probably point out that PMs allow for stealth editing, so I wouldn't recommend allowing that for orders)

if it helps, dorian can set sf to notify him via email every time he gets a pm so that he'll get the first, unedited version

if it helps, dorian can set sf to notify him via email every time he gets a pm so that he'll get the first, unedited version

Alternatively, take screenshots of the orders right before you execute them, so if anyone tries editing their orders after you resolve stuff, you can refute their claim.

Edited by BBM

The time is up, so here we go. Fall 1905

images-i104532bnvaxn.jpg

Austria:
A vie Holds
A tyr -> mun

fails aigainst mun (2 vs 2)
A tri -> tyr

fails cause A tyr ->mun fails
A gal Holds
A boh Supports A tyr -> mun
F aeg Holds

England:
F nwy Supports F nth
F nth Convoys A edi -> hol
A lon Holds
A kie Supports A edi -> hol

support cut from ruh
F hel Supports A edi -> hol
F eng -> bel

fails against bel (1 vs 1)
A edi -> hol

used convoy: edi - nth - hol

France:
A spa -> mar

fails against pie (2 vs 2)
A ruh -> kie

fails against kie (1 vs 2)
F hol Supports F bel

support cut from edi

dispelled by A edi (2 vs 1)

can't retreat; unit disbanded
A gas Supports A spa -> mar
A bur -> mun

fails against mun (1 vs 2)
F bre -> mao

fails against mao (1 vs 1)
F bel Supports F hol

support cut from eng

Italy:
F wes Convoys A tus -> spa
F tys Convoys A tus -> spa
A tus -> spa

used convoy: tus - tys - wes - spa

fails against spa (1 vs 1)
A pie -> mar

fails against spa (2 vs 2)
F mao Supports A tus -> spa

support cut from bre
F lyo Supports A pie -> mar
A con Holds

Russia:
A stp Holds
A mun Supports A kie

support cut from tyr
A ber Supports A mun
F bal Supports A kie

images-i104536bhjcle.jpg

And here you have it. It is now Winter 1905 and build orders are duh till tomorrow (21.3.16 12am CET).

Austria:

One build

England:

One build

Russia:

Two builds