Game of Mafia Champions Season 3 Voting

ZoesMad

Game of Mafia Champions Season 3 Nominee  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who should represent our shitty site?

• Marth
    • Boron
    • Life?
    • Makaze?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending a troll is also a bad idea though. There are people who genuinely care about the game so let's not screw it for them.

i almost always troll to at least a certain degree, and i only ever remember ruining a game once and thats because i'm relatively narrow minded. and it wasn't even because i was trolling.

pretty sure if you're a good mafia player (or even a bad one trying to be good) you likely have masochistic tendencies to begin with

I know I have asked myself 'oh god why am I even doing this?' more than once, yet I keep doing it! (though less nowadays because life)

Edited by Crysta

pretty sure if you're a good mafia player (or even a bad one trying to be good) you likely have masochistic tendencies to begin with

I know I have asked myself 'oh god why am I even doing this?' more than once, yet I keep doing it! (though less nowadays because life)

g6T7Vae.png?1

I think that answers the question. :P:

LAST MINUTE TURBOWAGON

I think the deadline is the 18th

(that being said I don't think thingy will rig who plays with who)

We should send you because you're soulless so you'd be able to keep up with the spam but there'd be no soul to crush!

Annnnnd machines never get tired!

The fate of the world depends on this

HOLY SH*T DLE IS HERE!

Paperblade, is it okay if I give the "Speak of the Devil" Title to him? (you are still "Devil's Luck" and Makaze can be "the Devil himself")

We should send you because you're soulless so you'd be able to keep up with the spam but there'd be no soul to crush!

Annnnnd machines never get tired!

01100011 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

HOLY SH*T DLE IS HERE!

Paperblade, is it okay if I give the "Speak of the Devil" Title to him? (you are still "Devil's Luck" and Makaze can be "the Devil himself")

Only if I get to be deviled eggs :P:

Should we declare Marth the winner or do we want to continue? Or are we gonna add PB to the poll?

e: deadline is this monday

Edited by Euklyd