[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

Alright not overly important but somewhat relevant announcement:

Added genres to opening post.

We will reveal the purpose of genres when role PMs come out, but for now just choose them.

Though this info is somewhat important if you want to increase your odds in teaming with a friend. We may or may not prevent people with the same genre to pair-up. This is to encourage more variety in the game. Although, the buddy system somewhat encourages you to TRY to work with a new person, I'm a benevolent host who will try to push the odds in your favor, while keeping it an even game.

So if you want to increase your chances of pairing-up with someone you know already, coordinate being different genres.

However, this is a "may or may not", so it may not increase your chances at all.

That is all.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaius (gay) Announcement:

Summer's lying, teams are 100% RNGed so deal with it.

hopefully life plays.

it'll be quite a coincidence to have a makaze & life team. ya know.

Nice!

Welcome to sf! I hope you enjoy it!

thanks.

I kind of suck at mafia, but I'll still try,

I signed up for this game hastily though, as I had to sub out of a bulba game because I usually play on one site at a time.

balancing three forums to begin with is confusing, so mafia on a fourth forum is too much as well, so I subbed out of my bulba game.

thanks.

I kind of suck at mafia, but I'll still try,

I signed up for this game hastily though, as I had to sub out of a bulba game because I usually play on one site at a time.

balancing three forums to begin with is confusing, so mafia on a fourth forum is too much as well, so I subbed out of my bulba game.

don't worry about it, half the sign ups don't even play mafia and that goes double for the head mod who posted the game, but don't think the game will not be fun because of it, cause games like these have been proven to be more fun than regular mafia games and this game seems to have a lot up it's sleeves.

also, game starts quite a bit later, so, just remember not to sign up for too many games for the start of next month. Other than that, I may happen to be in that bulba game we are talking about, lol.

If you need any help or advice on how to play games like, these, feel free to contact me here, in bulba or skype and I will try to help you out!

If any other player has any questions or want help regarding on the what to and not to do in eimms, I will gladly help out with advice and stuff in any way I can! (my skype is flashranite)

To pass the time from now to June 1st maybe I should do some sort of daily post for the thread haha.

I guess I'll begin the shitpost, can any of you relate:

mat2uNa.png