Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Phoenix, Luka offered to help Raquel as well so she has more than two helpers. Might wanna edit that post

Is everything he says gonna be ignored? That's the case so far it seems.....

UPDATE:

-Items list updated.

-Dual Knives updated(brave effect removed, and doubling/tripling requirements decreased)

-Crossbows and Arbalests updated(they can counter at melee range now)

-Reaver and Tide Turners updated(they now receive a 20/35/50% mt boost)

Wow.... you guys are doing so well.

Discord told me to tell you that you guys are amazing and should keep up the amazing work on this RP. He regrets that he is not able to post as he is dealing with his own issues in his own RP.

Anyways, I can't wait to roleplay as well! This is going to be great.

New rule. When roy is depressed on chat, somebody please kick her. It'll keep her from saying stupid shit she'll regret later.

Edit: Get ready for a whole lot less bitching on IRC

Edited by roymbrog

Oh? Oooooh? There's more where that came from.

Here's the one rotating in my sig 27554230_m.jpg

I don't remember where I got it, so this will have to do.

...And here's the rest

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/roymbrog/Fate%20Stay%20Night/

guest password is hahayoudonotknowpassword

Since it seems to be in everyone's interest that we not loiter too long I shall give you a vague overview of the current 'schedule' here in Chousokabe. That way people will know what's happening and be able to work with it instead of just flying blind. Please note that this schedule is assuming nothing happens to anyone consequential.

1. Raquel and crack security team return to the Leverager to inform Veronika(and Bogdan) about the meeting. Meeting duties are passed off to Veronika.

2. Raquel goes to perform item unlocks.

3. Nika meets with the captains.

4. Ship is chosen and the Dauntless is transferred to that ship. Captain waits for the party to conclude their business in the port.

5. TS to nighttime and statbattle.

6. Set sail for Ursium(depending on recovery speed, 6 happens the same night as the stat battle or early in the morning, but the goal is to leave on the same night)

Post notes. The trip to Ursium will take at least two weeks and that's assuming we always have a favorable wind. The best I can feasibly do with any sort of magical influence is cut it down to a week and a half, but that is still one epic TS, so use this time to try to figure out how you're going to handle it. I'm letting you guys know about it way in advance too, so make sure you're ready for it.

Who wants to plan some TS activities~

I possibly already have some with Eail and Merc.

(Also, Katrina is going to need to be hired or something if she's staying, otherwise she's going back to Skotia. Haven't had a chance for her to talk to Nika or Raquel yet.)

I've got a surprisingly persistent headache going on, and it's making it hard to focus, but I'll go'head and force out a post if I have to ... later on though. For now I'm just trying to let the pain meds fight back.