• Titania
    • Jill
    • Calill
    • Heather

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea's fine and dandy, but I just wasn't that impressed with Jill's badge...

:/ I don't see whats the point of the second part of your post :< I thought my suggestion of tea meant that i had no interest in pursuing our previous conversation.

Edited by SlayerX

:/ I don't see whats the point of the second part of your post :< I thought my suggestion of tea meant that i had no interest in pursuing our previous conversation.

Whoops. Guess I missed the point.

hmm, I find Titania and Jill a bit too generic looking for a badge, while Laura actually looks like a better badge than I imagined. still going with Mia though.

Wait 'til I add 24 more badges and then see how long the scrollbar becomes :S

can't you split it? like making a first scrollbar make you select the continent, which changes the second/ makes a second appear, with the actual badges?

I know it's a lot of work for some simple badges, but it would make a lot of people happy.

I originally voted for Mia and Stephan. I hadn't even considered Jill but I see why so many votes switched for her. I'me stick with Mia anyway, because she's still my favorite badge. Laura looks boring though.

I won't be brokenhearted if Jill wins though :D

Gatrie is a good unit in FE10, but I'm not a big fan of womanizers and armor knights are one of my least favorite FE classes. I voted for Stefan. Would've been Pelleas, but I recall Vincent saying that he hated the badge (I don't know why, Pelleas looks fine to me, not boring). And even if I wanted to switch to Pelleas, Stefan would probably win anyway.

I voted Laura for female because I told Integrity I would.

I didn't care about the male badges, I just picked Eddie because he impressed me in FE10EM so far.

And Jill because she has more votes than Mia, either her or Mia would be fine so I picked the one most likely to beat Laura.

Voting's over. Thanks to everyone who participated or even sat on the sidelines!

The winners are Stefan and Laura.

If I'm feeling nice, I may add Pelleas and Jill eventually.

Edited by VincentASM