Which unit do you baby like crazy?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I baby everyone I use, it's my style of playing.

the units I use all depends on the kind of PT I'm doing, though I always use Ike.

only character I haven't used yet, is Giffca.

Lucia, Nephenee, and Muarim. Boyd doesn't get babied, he simply destroys things when I put him in range of a ton of enemies. :U

Oh yeah, Calill too, of course

Edited by Darros

Well this run I did it to Leonardo and... well he's broken his growths somewhere because he doesn't suck. In fact he was the MVP for a few chapters due to his constant killing everything.

I know I'm shocked to. And by baby I only mean I let him grab a few kills anyone could have grabbed

I generally baby anyone whom I'm bringing to endgame. Usually, they're Nephenee, Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Haar/Jill, Rolf, Mist, Oscar, Boyd, Mia, Sanaki, and Marcia. I also baby the Dawn Brigade members (excluding Meg and Fiona) to at least 2nd tier so that they can hold their own in Chapter 3 (plus Crossbow Nolan + Beastfoe = massive killing spree).

I like to baby Haar.

For starters, I know he always wanted wings for his birthday, so I gave him some Speedwings. Then, I knew he always liked to build things, so I gave him a Hammer. Afterwards, I knew he was always going to become one of the greatest boy scouts of all time, so I gave him a Master Seal of Approval.

Then I threw some BEXP and whatever for flavoring. Ah Haar, thou art a mighty beast.

Aran

Hm, well perhaps Aran doesn't need babying in the DB chapters, but once you get to Part 4 he does require it, coming in weaker due to not having as much access to EXP as most of the other units (Lucia and a few late joiners are in the same boat as him) (unless you play lolEM)

I like to baby Haar.

For starters, I know he always wanted wings for his birthday, so I gave him some Speedwings. Then, I knew he always liked to build things, so I gave him a Hammer. Afterwards, I knew he was always going to become one of the greatest boy scouts of all time, so I gave him a Master Seal of Approval.

Then I threw some BEXP and whatever for flavoring. Ah Haar, thou art a mighty beast.

I think you meant "He will be king one day, so i gave him a Master Crown" or something, master seals dont work on tier 2s.

Hm, well perhaps Aran doesn't need babying in the DB chapters, but once you get to Part 4 he does require it, coming in weaker due to not having as much access to EXP as most of the other units (Lucia and a few late joiners are in the same boat as him) (unless you play lolEM)

Paragon/Beastfoe Aran in 4-5 Nets alot of exp.

And, just pray he's not spd screwed by p4....