How to get Selena?

Also, from all the generals, Selena was the most boring one. And if you feel sorry for her, I'm taking a guess on how would you feel for

Glen

I've never felt sorry for enemies when killing them. I'm not un-caring am I?
well, for one thing...it is just a game...

so killing them could just be for the game's sake.... <_<

Edited by StaticHD

well, for one thing...it is just a game...

so killing them could just be for the game's sake.... <_<

I know. In real life I could never kill someone.

That's why I kill them, to enjoy the game.

you must be shitting me...Ephraim is around many fuckable chicks that it isn't funny. Plus, you would think that a prince of a nation would have some control on getting himself laid to an extent that he doesn't need to rape a female, and considering the situation, you'll have to realize that many members would take notice on what he is doing to her. (the dragon girl for example)

Plus, Ephraim's personality doesn't correspond to an act of that magnitude.

The way you said it was that Ephraim would knock Selena out (fair enough to assume she'd be knocked out), tie her up, and keep her prisoner. How does this not imply that he plans to rape her?

Edited by Miror B.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Recruitable Bosses

How could no one mention Oliver!? ;~; He's only the best recruitable boss in the history of Fire Emblem with his level of sexiness... Well I guess he isn't a boss in the objective sense.

yeah, it worked...but I still felt pissed that I had to kill someone who's intentions were from good motives...damn it....

even after I obtained her, it still feels like she really died.

Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.

This game sucks. It's way too easy. It gives you many opportunities in leveling your army...to it's max.

Funny how you should say the game sucks after being so distraught from killing her. It means the characters and writing had an impact on you, which are signs of a good game. Which is kind of funny because the GBA Fire Emblems have some of the worst writing in any game I've seen. Sacred Stones has only ever struck me twice with writing when...

Seth exposed Orson. I saw it coming, but the tension is delicious.

The Demon King spilling the contents of Lyon's fantasies and desires.

How can you say the things you do!? Fighting on horseback is already lame enough. How about they kill of Selena for being so lame and let the poor horse go?

yeah, it worked...but I still felt pissed that I had to kill someone who's intentions were from good motives...damn it....

Camus, Eltshen, Ishtar, Brenya, Lloyd, Linus, Bryce, Zelgius, ...

Judging by how often that happens in Fire Emblem, you should've got used to it by now.

Don't forget one of the two from FEGaiden Sonia/Deen since you cannot take both of them with you.

you must be shitting me...Ephraim is around many fuckable chicks that it isn't funny. Plus, you would think that a prince of a nation would have some control on getting himself laid to an extent that he doesn't need to rape a female, and considering the situation, you'll have to realize that many members would take notice on what he is doing to her. (the dragon girl for example)

Plus, Ephraim's personality doesn't correspond to an act of that magnitude.

The way you said it was that Ephraim would knock Selena out (fair enough to assume she'd be knocked out), tie her up, and keep her prisoner. How does this not imply that he plans to rape her?

Because Epharim is a merceless idiot who doesn't give people second chances. He could care less about raping her when you see lots of his artwork where it shows him doing that to L'Arachel.

Re: Recruitable Bosses

How could no one mention Oliver!? ;~; He's only the best recruitable boss in the history of Fire Emblem with his level of sexiness... Well I guess he isn't a boss in the objective sense.

even after I obtained her, it still feels like she really died.

Ephraim is an idiot. Why couldn't he just kill her horse, wound her to an extent...tie her up and keep her as a prisoner until they found the real truth to the matter.

This game sucks. It's way too easy. It gives you many opportunities in leveling your army...to it's max.

Funny how you should say the game sucks after being so distraught from killing her. It means the characters and writing had an impact on you, which are signs of a good game. Which is kind of funny because the GBA Fire Emblems have some of the worst writing in any game I've seen. Sacred Stones has only ever struck me twice with writing when...

Seth exposed Orson. I saw it coming, but the tension is delicious.

The Demon King spilling the contents of Lyon's fantasies and desires.

How can you say the things you do!? Fighting on horseback is already lame enough. How about they kill of Selena for being so lame and let the poor horse go?

How about letting them both go. Epharim shouldn't have resolved to violence to get passed her when he couldv'e withdrew from the battlefield. That's what I would've done. Surely there are other ways to reaching the capitol than by passing the swamp.

Edited by Ayanami

I did find that kind of funny. Like, hello. She's in the middle of a field. Surrounded by spiralling water. Just take/exhaust the tome and ditch her!

Also, from all the generals, Selena was the most boring one. And if you feel sorry for her, I'm taking a guess on how would you feel for

Glen

That poor schmuck never learned the weapons triangle, which makes me wonder how he became a general.

Camus, Eltshen, Ishtar, Brenya, Lloyd, Linus, Bryce, Zelgius, ...

Judging by how often that happens in Fire Emblem, you should've got used to it by now.

They make all the villains*enemies with good motives!* better looking than many of your playable units. >_>

Putting the goodintentiongonebad aside, I have to say that Limstella's death actually hit me the hardest.

Edited by Eltoshen

Well, Limstella reminds me of one of the Anime called, "Full Metal Alchemist". Great anime to watch.

Limstella was an awesome sexy villian! Wish that she showed up in Fe6. It would have been epic!!

Well, Limstella reminds me of one of the Anime called, "Full Metal Alchemist". Great anime to watch.

Limstella was an awesome sexy villian! Wish that she showed up in Fe6. It would have been epic!!

Limstella is creepy. I always thought she was a guy.

Actually she's neither.

Ephidel is a guy, Sonia is a woman, and Limstella is neither.

Limstella is creepy. I always thought she was a guy.

Actually she's neither.

Ephidel is a guy, Sonia is a woman, and Limstella is neither.

My Fault....I meant Sonia ... not Limstella...

But I still pity Limstella..she never got to see her "brother-companion Ephidel"...ever again after that incident...

Anyways..I used a code cheat and got Selena without killing her.

Edited by StaticHD

No it's not. It, like many other anime, are a miserable experience to watch. Both the original and Brotherhood.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey Guys, Ok so I'm having trouble unlocking Selena. I beat the game, played the tower three times but still not able to unlock her. Thing is I did play the tower 2 times during the normal play to level up before beating the game. Then I played the tower in Creature campaign mode, that being my 3rd play, and was not able to unlock her after the 3rd try. I did unlock all the other characters for the tower including Ismaire but not Selena. Played it 2 more times but still no luck (5 records total). Whats wrong T_T???? I'm playing the rom so don't know if thats a glitch or something.

Hey Guys, Ok so I'm having trouble unlocking Selena. I beat the game, played the tower three times but still not able to unlock her. Thing is I did play the tower 2 times during the normal play to level up before beating the game. Then I played the tower in Creature campaign mode, that being my 3rd play, and was not able to unlock her after the 3rd try. I did unlock all the other characters for the tower including Ismaire but not Selena. Played it 2 more times but still no luck (5 records total). Whats wrong T_T???? I'm playing the rom so don't know if thats a glitch or something.

Selena is the last character to unlock in the tower so having Ismaire before her is no surprise. The first 2 times you beat it in story mode aren't counted as for the other 2, perhaps you played the tower and quit at some point, not finishing the final map on it to add it towards your count. That or you might've accidentally been loading the incorrect saves/save states. Send me the .SAV file of it and I'll test to see what's going on.

Yes, I'm aware he necroposted, no need to mention it.

Edited by Sirius