The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft

PKL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... quick question, it's a penalty to have Elincia rescue Leanne in 2-E to run away, right? Please excuse me if this is a stupid question.

Edited by Konnor97

Well, if she is undrafted, then yeah, it is a penalty. Free units count as drafted, undrafted units cannot rescue drafted units without a penalty.

Unrelated: Added Part 2 to my log. It took 2 days to do this ;_;. Glad thats all over.

Oh, well thanks a lot. I sometimes overthink rules. Also, is it a penalty per undrafted Elincia battle, or is it just one penalty because she battled, even if she did battle twice (or more)?

Log Post (P1 & P2 done) Note: My TCs are going to suck, a lot. I also don't have stat or level showings, except for some promotions. NtN means Nothing to Note (as in for important drops, stealing, chests, etc.). My descriptions aren't going to be long usually.

[spoiler=Expenditures]

Micky- SR, Dracoshield, SD

Leo- ED and SR

Kieran- SW

Reyson- SR

Ranulf- ED

Brom- SW and Boots

[spoiler=Blessed Weapons]

Ike- Slim Sword Ragnell

Micky- Rexaura

Sothe- Baselard

Geoffrey- Brave Lance

Leo the God- Double Bow

Soldier Man- Wishblade

Rural Juggernaut- Brave Axe

Geoffrey's Partner in Knighthood- Tomahawk

Green Warrior- Urvan

Kitty-Cat Man- Breath S Claw

Stefano- Alondite

Shakespeare- Rexcalibur

Mufasa- Beak SS Great Fang

[spoiler=Part 1]

1-P 6 Turns NtN (Edward helper)

1-1 6 Turns NtN (Edward helper)

1-2 9 Turns Got ED and Thani. (Nolan helper)

1-3 10 Turns Snatched Discipline.

1-4 12 Turns Got SR, 3000g, Beastfoe, and MS.

1-5 6 Turns Snatched MS.

1-6-1 ? Turns NtN

1-6-2 ? Turns Penalties: 1 (Tauroneo shoved Leo) NtN (Apparently this was only 15 turns, but I don't know which one was a turn over, so both are marked unknown.)

1-7 9 Turns Aran promo. at base at lvl 18 with stats 29 19 2 19 19 11 18 5 before promo.

1-8 7 Turns Penalties: 1 (Muarim killed a Draco) Leo promo. at base at lvl 19 with stats 26 17 2 20 18 12 9 10 before promo.

1-9 6 Turns NtN

1-E 9 Turns Got SpeedWing and Vantage scroll. Illyana passed on Celerity, Wrath, BG, BS, KE, Hammer, and something else.

[spoiler=Part 2]

2-P 8 Turns Got Haar for Cancel.

2-1 8 Turns Got Heather for Pass.

2-2 9 Turns Penalties: 2 (1 Lethe and 1 Lucia battle) NtN (Nealuchi helper)

2-3 6 Turns Got SpeedWing.

2-E 15 Turns Penalties: 3 (1 Astrid and 1 Danved battle, and Elincia running off with Leanne).

[spoiler=Part 3]

3-P 10 Turns Penalties: 1 (Shinon got shot with a ballista) NtN

3-1 12 Turns Penalties: 3 (Titania and Oscar got attacked, Gatrie was a meatshield) Got Seraph Robe. (Mia helper) (Oh yeah, from this point on, I'm probably not going to list getting stat-up items, unless I remember because I honestly forgot/don't want to.

3-2 4 Turns NtN

3-3 13 Turns Got Master Crown. (Gatrie helper)

3-4 9 Turns Boyd and Brom promote at base, at levels "21" and 19 respectively. Boyd's stats were 53 30 1 23 27 17 20 10. Brom's stats were 45 28 4 22 22 23 30 13.

3-5 3 Turns NtN

3-6 10 Turns Micaiah's returning stats were 31 9 21 19 21 23 10 21. Aran's returning stats were lvl 4.93 32 23 4 22 21 19 21 5. Leo's returning stats were lvl 5.08 38 19 4 23 20 15 10 15. I forgot Sothe's. Got Brave Bow.

3-7 12 Turns NtN

3-8 9 Turns BEXPed up Ranulf to level 30 for Rend at base.

3-9 6 Turns Geoffrey promoted at level 19 with stats 40 25 8 24 23 21 19 16 before promo.

3-10 7 Turns NtN

3-11 11 Turns Kieran promoted at level 20 with stats 45 26 6 24 23 20 22 14 before promo.

3-12 9 Turns NtN

3-13 4 Turns Leo promoted at level 15 with stats 45 27 4 29 23 19 13 16 before promo. Aran promoted at level 14 with stats 41 26 5 26 26 16 27 14 before promo. Aran impaled Ike while being a Savior to Leo.

3-F 5 Turns NtN

[spoiler=Part 4]

4-P 9 Turns Ike promoted at level 20 with stats 50 27 5 30 30 17 26 9 before promo. I completely forget Sothe's stats, except that he had at least capped HP, strength, skill, and speed at level 20.

4-1 17 Turns I hate those Physic bishops that don't move.

4-2 15 Turns NtN

4-3 18 Turns Penalties: 1 (Tanith, because she got purged. I fielded her because I though she could pick up Skirmir) Got DF, WG, LG, and Baselard.

4-4 13 Turns Penalties: 2? (Nailah went on a rampage to help prevent the lost fools bring me penalties, and she may have snagged me another penalty for opening a door) Got BG.

4-5 3 Turns Penalties: 1 (Tibarn flew over to Izuka to murder him.) Bastian Meteored a cat to let Tibarn Tear up Izuka. Got Volke for free Peshkatz.

4-E1 7 Turns Got the Useless Matrona, and Leo became a god through the DB. Brought Reyson.

4-E2 2 Turns Bastian Meteored Levail to death, and the others rushed down to claim EXP. It wasn't a 1 Turn because I forgot about the WTD with the Hammer.

4-E3 4 Turns Ike, Citizen Cain, and Leo the God ran up to kill the overgrown lizard of death. Ike didn't actually fight him, but Leo and Cain were good enough, considering Leo came close to Cain's damage. Micky and Bastian were demoted to healers from here on. Got both dragons.

4-E4 3 Turns Everybody ran down, while Cain mauled Sephiran once he was unguarded. Geoffrey wasn't fielded here, nor on the next map, he was just too slow.

4-E5 6 Turns Slowly worked on the Auras, but Cain and Leo were the main destroyers. New file, so no Sephiran.

Total TC: Without Penalties: 366. With Penalties: 426 with Nailah's two, 422 with only one. (I think it's the 426 one)

Edited by Konnor97

Haha, can miccy ever get to 25 combined hp def to survive a tiger hit? Also, yeah, oscar can 1 turn it with sol and a bow. You will need pass reyson and celerity oscar. Pass because reyson needs to be in an specific tile to the left in order to vigor oscar when he full moves and a general is in the way. Also, you didnt answer my question, what do you think? Is it wise to skip heather?

Um no, you don't need Pass Reyson, just Celerity Foxcar. Reyson needs to be in the tile near the stairs (entrance to the castle in 3-5) and Oscar in the one behind it. Foxcar should kill one general and canto two or three tiles away him. Reyson vigor and that's it.

@ CR - IIRC, Neal and Leanne need both a shove, but that makes Leanne enter combat with some archers, warriors and halbs = X_X, so you'll had to give her two more shoves to have her canto away and avoid combat or have her dodge shit :S

Edited by Quintessence

@quint- hmm thats weird...IIRC the one time i had titania, she barely reached the boss with my pass strategy and i tried literally everything else before it and she fell short with everything else and yes, she had celerity. Are you sure you dont need pass?

@quint- hmm thats weird...IIRC the one time i had titania, she barely reached the boss with my pass strategy and i tried literally everything else before it and she fell short with everything else and yes, she had celerity. Are you sure you dont need pass?

Nope, I'm pretty sure because I don't assign skills to Reyson/Leanne. The only thing I needed was to have Oscar kill the general in the south most position near the initial position and canto left, then south; and finally, have Reyson Vigor. No Pass, I'm pretty sure.

Actually, now that I remember I couldn't one turn it with Titania, derp. Maybe it was the reposition at battle preps.

EDIT: As a side note, I remember Aran 4 turning 1-4 with forged Lance and a bunch of crtkills. I mean, if Aran can dodge worst bio tigers that have 60something hit rate, then Ilyana can do it since they have almost the same Avoid.

Edited by Quintessence

I don't know, I've never had Jill. I think it could be possible though since Jill can just fly over everything and kill the priest. Can she ORKO though? That would be the main problem...

Hmm that's the thing, if she reaches the priest by PP3 then it could be possible, but there's another thing, her durability. There are knights, archers and the killing edge myrm, and maybe the thunder mage, herp. I'll see.

Anyways I'll be starting it tonight gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

You cant 3 turn 1-6-1 with jill quint. She doesnt have enough offense with a hand axe to ORKO armors and she doesnt have crit. Even with a drop and insta seal, she cant :/. Her durability isnt the problem since a robe draco solves it. Btw, did 3-P in 7 turns, 3-1 in 5 turns and 3-2 in 3 turns. Mia cant rescue or take soren, so the 2 turn was impossible because of that lame restriction.

Edited by PKL

Nope. Shes not very likely to get to low hp before the armors unless she gets hit by a thunder mage and if she does, i doubt she will have enough durability left to withstand the myrmidon.

Herp, Jill can't be assigned skills by 1st tier, unless you are talking about 2nd tier Jill. Let's wait til I get to the chapter

There's this shiny item called a Master Seal...I heard its pretty good.

Bwahahaha Go go Jill, starting tonight!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Let's see my team...mellow.gif

blink.gifQuintessence: Jill, Elincia, Gatrie, Calill, Heather, Tormod, Tauroneo, Kyza, Renning

Part I: Lol Sothe and Miccy Duo til 1-6 *Jill will get to Sothe's throne*, lol Tauros. 1-7: Maybe a fire forge for Tormod to ORKO Djur or Hammer Jill, or the regular Sothe kill. 1-8: Oh shit 8X, just Tormod :S. 1-E: Fly Jill and Sothe, pretty average my P1 lol.

Part II: Woohoo! Lincy, Calill and Heather (2-2)

Part III: 3-6: Jill solo, 3-9: Meteor Calill, 3-8, 3-10 & 3-11: Jill, 3-12: lol miccy and tauros, 3-13: Tauros two turns.

Bwahahaha Go go Jill, starting tonight!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Let's see my team...mellow.gif

blink.gifQuintessence: Jill, Elincia, Gatrie, Calill, Heather, Tormod, Tauroneo, Kyza, Renning

Part I: Lol Sothe and Miccy Duo til 1-6 *Jill will get to Sothe's throne*, lol Tauros. 1-7: Maybe a fire forge for Tormod to ORKO Djur or Hammer Jill, or the regular Sothe kill. 1-8: Oh shit 8X, just Tormod :S. 1-E: Fly Jill and Sothe, pretty average my P1 lol.

Part II: Woohoo! Lincy, Calill and Heather (2-2)

Part III: 3-6: Jill solo, 3-9: Meteor Calill, 3-8, 3-10 & 3-11: Jill, 3-12: lol miccy and tauros, 3-13: Tauros two turns.

Less talking, more Action!