SF Mafia Info Dump & Resources

Kaoz

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, uh... ...ranmaru

ftr i haven't snitched on anybody's off-site meta and i don't intend to do that if asked

i just asked when the next anon game was in the sf skype group and sb said "it's the current one tbh" so i said i thought i knew who a bunch of people were

when's the next anon game

• 1 year later...
On 10/31/2016 at 4:39 PM, Prims said:

hi, uh... ...ranmaru

I missed this. I never thought you were influencing the game. Here is the funny thing, I wasn't trying to play anonymously, I just didn't give out meta on purpose just for the fun of it. I could have given my own meta if I felt like it. Then somehow, we just never really interacted as if we knew each other. Anyway let's play sometime, you have good reads. 

lmao the joke behind that post is that i thought you were somebody else and people were only pretending you were ranmaru, then iirc after i made it somebody (green poet?) PMed me like "PRIMS WHO ARE THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS GAME" so i posted the second one

Lmao I just remembered you thought I was Zen the whole time... I'm going to drop a bomb here... I have now realized who Hober Mallow was. Hober Mallow was....

ZEN

Now I'm curious, why did you think I was Zen the whole time, actually?

Edited by Elemina

• 2 weeks later...