School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITP lynch let's go!

##LynchTheITP: Refa

Also, I hate my role. Why do I get such roles again and again after I'm back in SF?

Haha, this is the first time I've been RVS voted under suspicion of being an ITP; usually it's just people saying "50% of the time, Refa rolls mafia 100% of the time". Also stop crumbing your role, I have a pretty good idea of what you are already and the game's barely started.

I'm just irritated at my role...

You rolled town in Encounter though and got a pretty cool role that I'm jelly of.

Also, you asked for ITP role in the sign ups for this game and hence, you must be ITP <3.

since im not scum refa must be.

##Vote: Roofa

also i have reasons to believe there is a cult in this game, and more importantly eclipse ignored the best song flavour wise for a cult leader and i am very disappointed in her for that.

. . .or your host can be the worst mod ever and forget to lock the topic. ;/

Sure wish I could do that when I host %%Vote Eclipse

##Vote BBM

He's probably scum because he's always scum right? RIGHT?!

clipsey understands balancing, and a 5 man scum team, or a 4 man team with an sk are worse balanced than a 3 man team with a 2 man starting cult. and yes i can confirm town has 10 people.

If there's 10 town, there's no way there's a cult on top of that. Even an SK is questionable, I'd say Arsonist is reasonably likely just because any other hostile ITP is too much and 10/5 is awful.

clipsey understands balancing,

clipsey hosted healer mafia

blitz pls mark your posts with not playing

##Unvote

##Vote: BT

BT is mafia. Gorf agreed don't bother him about it. Also Mancer why are you cautious about a joke wagon?

[spoiler = what you think its to early to start breaking down every post that's interesting and useful on the first page of posts, well screw you]

You shall never leave this mafia game alive!!

Vote: BBM

Refa tunneling BBM, must be town.

ITP lynch let's go!

##LynchTheITP: Refa

Also, I hate my role. Why do I get such roles again and again after I'm back in SF?

:facepalm: why are you already softing.

##Vote: BBM
still needs help quitting

yes he does

btw pretend that joke wasnt there and i wagoned him without justification and my bbm vote is 100% real

okay

##unvote

##Vote: Prims

Haha, this is the first time I've been RVS voted under suspicion of being an ITP; usually it's just people saying "50% of the time, Refa rolls mafia 100% of the time". Also stop crumbing your role, I have a pretty good idea of what you are already and the game's barely started.

i fixed that for you. you're welcome.

I'm a Mayor.

##Vote: BBM

i get all that shit from people in QProuge for auto claiming mayor and yet nobody cares, also because i was itp when i was mayor my awesome scum hunting skills tell me you are not town.

##vote bt

i saw a guy wearing a doge shirt the other day. it made me cringe.

@mancer why dafuq are you softcrumbing your role?

where would one get a doge shirt?

anyways, my horrible logic says SB is an ITP.

##unvote

##Vote: SB