Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

activist vigilante is a real role though

even if it's rarely used

you mean one where it activates after maf fails to kill?

activist vigs get a shot every time a phase passes with no deaths

i mean it would've been fucked here thanks to DOUBLE NO LYNCH but yeah

oh, I see

but that would have been hilarious if that was the case

I think sf mostly has vigs that gain shots from no lynches at closest to that

lol@"modkill yourself if you don't want to play"

that's a one way ticket to getting everyone to hate your guts

also I woulda hammered D2 or 3 but deadlines were actually the worst for me (also I was kind of really busy up until the start of May)

and generally just lost track of when deadline was

#bigplays

#biggerthrows

Edited by Paperblade

[1:33:42 AM] Manix: i just realized that i haven't had my complaint about the setup yet

[1:33:46 AM] Manix: brb making post

my one real complaint is that scum could basically ignore tracker/watcher by using the daykill. i get that scum could only nokill once but still scum doesn't need that advantage with nerfed tracker/watcher

edit:

[1:37:52 AM] Manix: @elie: also i mentioned to sb as well that dayvig was an out of place claim in the massclaim situation

It also ignores protection, too.

If he modkilled himself D2, town would be even more screwed as we'd probably get hit with another sanction (equalize the advantage).

Sanctions are only when town tries to break the rules to their advantage. Do you think elie would have predicted you guys would fail to lynch D3 as well so that the modkill would be positive utility for town?

As for the rest, I can't really be too hard on you bc as my first post indicates, I didn't think any lynch other than ghoulin was feasible.

But I think LYUL with a hammer requirement is worth turning up to even if you don't think anything will come of it. You just might have gotten Shinori lynched and then I would have been in deep trouble.

Oh, this ended.

Sorry Elie and everyone else for being busy. Also, I'm pretty sure half the players here know that I'd rather try to defend myself and argue my way out when pressed rather than subbing out unless I was genuinely busy.

Sorta expected a Snike/Baldrick scum team towards the end but man that Shinori modified day vig role is awesome and is a very good idea and safe claim.

Oh, this ended.

Sorry Elie and everyone else for being busy. Also, I'm pretty sure half the players here know that I'd rather try to defend myself and argue my way out when pressed rather than subbing out unless I was genuinely busy.

Sorta expected a Snike/Baldrick scum team towards the end but man that Shinori modified day vig role is awesome and is a very good idea and safe claim.

If your brother is ever interested in playing again, would you mind being his other half? I think you'd be the one best-suited to teach him what/how to post. It's better than the silence we had!

I don't think he's gonna be playing again. He felt pretty bad about accidentally posting at night and also told me that he had no idea what's happening > 50% of the time.

That's the reason why I wanted a hydra slot with him so I can teach him or show him examples of cases without being restricted because both of us are playing the game.

He's also 12 (this year) which might be why he can't play as well as everyone else.

Edited by MancerNecro

I don't think he's gonna be playing again. He felt pretty bad about accidentally posting at night and also told me that he had no idea what's happening > 50% of the time.

That's the reason why I wanted a hydra slot with him so I can teach him or show him examples of cases without being restricted because both of us are playing the game.

He's also 12 (this year) which might be why he can't play as well as everyone else.

Perhaps he can watch over your shoulder while you explain things to him?

I'd be okay with Ghoulin coming back; I mean, he'd need to be coached up a bit (a lot) to really stick here, but honestly he put in more effort than I did my first game here, and it worked out fine for me.

imo it'd be better to just have ghoulin watch mancer play and read more games on his own before jumping in

I think I'd second this. I'll try asking him a little and if he agrees maybe I'll ask for hosts to include him in my role PMs.

actually, I hate trying to understand Bizz's play because it has always and still does make 0 sense to me, lol.

this makes me so happy ngl

actually, I hate trying to understand Bizz's play because it has always and still does make 0 sense to me, lol.

this makes me so happy ngl