Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia, aka FE13DLC, strives to bring the best of the best from the games that we all actually enjoyed playing, and thrusts them into the world thanks to the cheesiest of the cheese in Outrealms existence! Ever wanted to get DLC but don't quite have the money to throw at Nintendo? Join now, and experience for yourself the joys of having DLC for Free! Excitement guaranteed, participation optional, and no refunds. If you have any questions, please hesitate to ask.

.::RULES::.

- SB and I are the mods and our word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy us, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes. If you're modkilled, you lose unless we feel like giving you grace due to the circumstances.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise. This goes for dead players, as well as non-players.
- Don't directly interfere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever.
- Going 48 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 72 hours without a post or receiving three prods will result in a modsub, or a modkill if I cannot get a sub.
- If you need a sub, please ask for it. I will be more lenient if you give me fair warning that you will be away from the game. That being said, please don't sign up if you plan to be away for voluntary reasons.
- Don't screenshot things. In fact, just avoid posting screenshots of anything related to the game, let it be posts or otherwise. Other pics are OK as long as they don't compromise the game's play.
- Don't edit your posts.
- Don't post after hammer. Warnings may be given. Or worse.
- Don't talk at night unless your role allows you to do so. If you have something important to say, say it in your RolePM.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.
- Play to win.

.::SET-UP INFORMATION::.

- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights. Nights may end up to 8 hours early, if all actions are submitted.
- This game features a Day start
- All lynch options (including No Lynch) must be Hammered. Hammers are instant, and cannot be undone. Hammers equal 50%, rounded up, of voters.
- The exception to the above rule is that Day 1 may end early with a hammer, or with majority by phase clock end. All days after Day 1 without a hammer result in a No Lynch.
- Mafia may opt not to kill once. LYLO and variations will be announced.
- This is a 13 player game.
- 3 No Lynches result in a Universal Loss for all players.
- A mafia-aligned role can use their night action and go on the factional kill in the same night.
- This set-up is explicitly not bastard. Everything happens for a reason.
- Players will know if their action fails or if they are redirected, theoretically of course.
- No items or jesters.
- An undisclosed amount of one or more Vanillas exist
- If you violate any rules, your faction may suffer a punishment deemed worthy to even the game's playing field.
- Situations of *Ylo will be announced

.::CUSTOMIZED-FOR-THIS-GAME RULES::.

- Do not communicate with dead players or nonplayers, unless you are given a link to the Graveyard. The Graveyard will be updated with a list of users that you are allowed to communicate with after death.

.::SAMPLE TOWN ROLE PM::.

Dear USER,

You are Character, the Town RolePM[/size]. You are reading the paragraph that has flavor in it.
During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Post this RolePM in the Rules. You will have the town RolePM displayed in the opening Rules post for the game. This cannot be stopped.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.[/size]

Town power roles flip in blue. Town vanillas will flip in green. Scum roles flip in red. ITP roles flip in rainbow.

Signups

(Host)Junk (Informed Observer)Prims (Game Checker)BlitzSnikeeclipse

.::IMPORTANT LINKS::.

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What color do hidden players flip in?

EDIT Not an /in.

Edited by Refa

What color do hidden players flip in?

EDIT Not an /in.

They flip you off

*edit

They flip shinori off

Edited by Sara.

MAYBE IF ELIE WOULD UPDATE THE DAMN SIGNUP LIST

fuck it

1. Poly

2. Lord Gaius

3. Frosty

4. Rapier

5. Eury

6. Via

7. Mancer

8. Paperblade

IO: Knee

Accurate?

Actually, nvm. Consider me /out. I'm not feeling well, and I don't see myself performing well in any game for a bit (and I feel that playing/performing poorly = disrespectful for the hosts/co-hosts), so gl to the rest of the players n' whatnot.

Actually, nvm. Consider me /out. I'm not feeling well, and I don't see myself performing well in any game for a bit (and I feel that playing/performing poorly = disrespectful for the hosts/co-hosts), so gl to the rest of the players n' whatnot.

well then I'm the biggest asshole on SFMafia so TAKE THAT ARGUMENT

Blackhawk Stinger has been Pre-game Modkilled. He was...

Dear Blackhawk Stinger, you are ?

???

???

You are aligned with [Redacted].

What is this? You think you have beaten my record? Why, you're a long way from ever surpassing me! The difference between us will be made clear! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA