SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would i get suspended for the gimmick :c

also as far as the gamestate stands, the activity is concerning enough for me to be okay with following just about any wagon atm. i say just about cuz, to give credit where credit's due, there are players alive that are at least showing their desire to be alive.

@yolo, whos scum

@anybody who can answer me, is weapons a newb?

I'm surprised people actually know my meta about D1. That makes me happy to say the least haha. I'm still here so if ya'll need me, hit me up with questions/comments. *waves*

Moving on, hinging off of Lord Gaius, I'm with him on that Eury read feeling a tad forced and I'm also "...?" at Ellie's vote on Eury directly after it especially when it feels he had more reason to vote for Prims>Eury in my eyes at least.

Don't we have 48+ hours remaining? Going for an "inactive" vote when the game has barely started is kind of rushing that lynch option when a couple of players seem to not have posted as well. Unless I am missing something as to why Mancer's inactiveness is more telling then say Yolo's.

why would i get suspended for the gimmick :c

It's one way to make sure you can't defend yourself when you're turbo'd on D1 :P:

But there ARE some rules regarding what is and isn't acceptable, and you're kind of on the line. I'll let it slide, but the other mods may not agree with me, especially if someone unfamiliar with the mafia subforum comes in.

So, to several of you, please read the Code of Conduct and feel free to ask your bastard friendly mafia mod any questions about it, so you don't suffer the same fate as Paperblade. :P:

---

@anybody who can answer me, is weapons a newb?

He's such a newb that he's being playing mafia on SF for longer than I have. Go read Assassin's Guild postgame for some laughs.

Prims needs to bend time for me to actually be productive during the morning - I wound up having to cut my morning SF session short after an unexpected ride to work popped up. The tryhard effort on his part is null, though, hence making Prims null. Elieson waffled so hard on Prims that he triggered my food allergies, which is an Elie-tell, so like Prims, he's null. Super-conflicted on these guys - they're both relatively new, but this seems way too aggressive for just-out-of-RVS, and this scumlist consists of OMGUS and inactive, the latter which is a shaky reason to suspect anyone this early into the game. My neighbor can't spell RVS, and I gotta agree with J that Gaius' last post is a little off (though in my case, it feels like Gaius is taking RVS far too seriously, which is strange, coming from someone who claimed Hammerer). Weapons is being Weapons, which is currently null. Sooo. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: zerosabers

You're free to answer the question you posed to dandragon. . .and if anyone missed it in the paragraph above, I'm slightly wary of zerosabers, dandragon, and Gaius, but I can't vote three people at once (THANKS SB).

Eclipse, why does my Hammerer claim affect how I would look at RVS? Also J was agreeing with me that Elie's Eury gutread was very grassy, not finding something wrong with my post.

Was literally just quoting myself that I agreed with Lord Gaius haha.

200_s.gif

So, the mic is yours Eclipse. I'm also not very in agreement with a lot of your post honestly, especially who you picked to vote.

Eclipse, why does my Hammerer claim affect how I would look at RVS? Also J was agreeing with me that Elie's Eury gutread was very grassy, not finding something wrong with my post.

I can't see how you can pressure someone as a Hammerer (which you stated), unless you change yourself to a regular voter. Sooner or later, you'll have to hop off. Your pressure is also on someone who is a literal null, and I don't see how that helps the game at all - there's active people, do you think they're all town? I will derive a read on Mancer when he posts. I don't have an issue with your Elie read, even if I think that Elie acting this way is a null tell. I may have read J wrong, but my sentiment still stands.

J, I'm not here for your agreement, I'm here to scumhunt.

I gotta say one thing.

Let's not just start voting inactives before its even on page 4.

C'mon guys.

Gut is I don't like African. I feel like he's more or less just joking about everything or something. I can't quite put it into words at 2 am at the moment.

Also Zero's dandragon vote is wierd/forced I feel. Kind of really don't like it. Do you really think he's scum for saying "I'm not scum"?

##Unvote:

##Vote: Zerosaber

shinori id appreciate if you line up every single post ive made thus far and show how there's absolutely no lack of joking throughout those posts (assuming that you actually mean what you say when you say that im "just joking about everything").

So tired, much wow. :[

Side note: I won't have much time tonight/tomorrow morning to post, as I've work n' shinanegans to deal with. Will be able to post tomorrow afternoon-ish though.

idk

i've got some gut Levity vibes about prims and eury though

@Eury, psuedocontributions, because so much of your only post was just "who are the newbies, mod please post alternate names" yada yada yada and nothing to help, . reads like you wanted to make a presence for yourself, with the post being as verbose as it was. Had it just been "Who's X, Y, Z?", i'd have just accepted it.

Uhhhhh.... I dunno how/why this is being noted as a "Levity " -esque vibe (the way you commented/noted on it doesn't feel as something Via would do, just sayin'), so that kinda sounds off to me, along with the secondary notion.

> I don't recall putting "I don't know who the newbies are" so much as acknowledging the fact that there are people I have little to no knowledge of in this game (ergo, names, nicknames, name-changing, etc. would prove to be difficult to follow). Secondly, it was literally my first post that included my RVS vote, so why would you dig into my post for not helping when... it wasn't meant to like, ACTUALLY scum hunt or anything? Lastly, the only real notion I said, in the entirety of the side post (aside from silly RVS shinanegans), was that I may have difficulty following nicknames/alternate names that aren't listed in the OP (correlating to the players/their current names on display?) due to the situation at hand? How that even has anything to do with my PRESENCE as a player in this thread, I don't even know/understand, honestly.

I'm not sure if you're trying too hard to dig at someone/something Elie, but I find it difficult to believe that you're truly finding scum intent in my post (and thus moreso just slinging mud on it instead).

Perhaps it's your way of trying to dig us out of RVS or something, but if the case/notions are legit, I'd like to see/hear more behind why you view it as such.

On another note, I feel myself intrigued by Eclipse/African convo/interactions, but I need to re-read shizz tomorrow when I'm not half-asleep on the compy. Likewise zero's vote hopping around n' shizz is seeming weird, but that's already been noted by several others already.

Anyways, I'm out for the night, guys. Be back tomorrow!

Well well, this is going to be a very interesting game. Sorry guys, I'll try and post more this afternoon.

Uhhhhh.... I dunno how/why this is being noted as a "Levity " -esque vibe (the way you commented/noted on it doesn't feel as something Via would do, just sayin'), so that kinda sounds off to me, along with the secondary notion.

> I don't recall putting "I don't know who the newbies are" so much as acknowledging the fact that there are people I have little to no knowledge of in this game (ergo, names, nicknames, name-changing, etc. would prove to be difficult to follow). Secondly, it was literally my first post that included my RVS vote, so why would you dig into my post for not helping when... it wasn't meant to like, ACTUALLY scum hunt or anything? Lastly, the only real notion I said, in the entirety of the side post (aside from silly RVS shinanegans), was that I may have difficulty following nicknames/alternate names that aren't listed in the OP (correlating to the players/their current names on display?) due to the situation at hand? How that even has anything to do with my PRESENCE as a player in this thread, I don't even know/understand, honestly.

I would also appreciate knowing names, alias, and what not. I had to realize that Gorf = African American and "Gilgarbro"(Who I thought was me for a moment) was Lord Gaius. In my case, Gilgamesh or Rudy are mine.

Have I mentioned I don't like these games that force you to lynch everyday? No? Cause I completely forgot that I did.

##Vote: Dandragon

So far your defense has just come down to saying it isn't me. If it isn't you than prove it, or at least tell us who you think is scum.

Wut

First of all, how am I supposed to prove myself when all I have to my name are some pretty shit posts. If this is an effort to get me to claim my role Day 1, all I feel safe in saying is that I am town once again and that I have never been Mafia in my entire SFMafia career. Second, I have no idea who is scum. I realize that's pretty shacky, but honestly the way you people can deduce whom you believe is scum at the drop of a hat is still surprising to me. Third and finally, what about YOU? My defense may be "it's not me" but yours is no better.

##Unvote

##vote:zerosabers

I have to agree with eclipse that your vote seems very forced. Call me a follower, but this is all I have to go on.

I'm not good with big posts.

My bad for not having posted at all, I wasn't aware that this game had started until I was prodded.

##Vote: zerosabers

Why are you more willing to vote an inactive player instead of trying to scum hunt in this game?

Gligarbro is me, I used to play mafia somewhere else with Hannah and that was my nick. Speaking of which, I see you in thread you should totally post something :P

Anyway, things are finally happening cool. Clipse you still haven't truly answered my question. You said I was "far too serious" and when I asked why a Hammerer claim affects that you avoided the question. I can still add my vote to pressure someone to make a post as a Hammerer, I'm just screwed once another wagon takes off if I'm not on it. So, what caused you to say I was too serious?

Zero's vote on Dandragon was not good, but Dan reacted very poorly. While he could have just told Zero her vote provided very little reasoning, he used him rolling town in past games as a defense when there wasn't a defense needed. Also, we may not know who's scum instantly, but we target people we find scummy and draw conclusions from the interactions. Not taking initiative won't help town.

Eury's post seems fine, I would agree on her stance with regards to Elie's vote. Looking forward to her first real post.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Dandragon

Mancer, I was the one currently with a prod vote on you. Zero had switched to Dandragon. Why just show up to vote someone you thought was voting you for being inactive, instead of putting in some reads?

@lord gaius if youre a hammerer why would your vote count at all in regards to pressure? i guess im just confused as far as what the parameters of your role are ?_?

also what do you mean by dan "using him rolling town as a defense?" i didnt see that at all in his post. i also fail to see how his lack of security with calling somebody scummy/scum at this point in the game is inherently scummy.