Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Instruction sheet and game cartridge. If you're wondering about the black bar in the picture, the poster claims he blacked it out because he thought it was a code of some sort, but as you can see in the second shot it's just the game's product ID.

Shot from the start of the game.

Krom: "This is our final battle!"

Stat graphs. Marth is a Lord, Tiki can be a Dragonmaster.

Aaand I think that's enough for me. I'm not too bothered by spoilers, but I'm not going to go looking for them either. Time to get off the internet! soon

EDIT

Credits to 2ch, ChinaFE and various other fans.

>>> Image directory <<< (spoilers, updated randomly)

EDIT2

Spoilers up to Post 421:

[spoiler=Spoilers]Do you want to know who Masked Marth is?

[spoiler=Reveal][spoiler=Are you sure?]They're Lucina, Krom's child from the future. In the screenshot, their mother is Sumia, but their mother can be anyone that Krom can pair with.

Lucina is a Lord and promotes to Great Lord like her father.

[spoiler=Why the mask?]Krom's baby has a holy marking on their left eye.

[spoiler=At Level 20]Lucina at Level 20. Stat bonuses are from Double, except Spd +2.

Sumia's daughter, Cynthia. Krom is the father here, but Cynthia's father can be any of Sumia's suitors, including My Unit.

My Unit gets his own son, Mark. His class depends on the mother it seems--if the mother is Lucina, Mark is a Strategist, while he's a Manakete if Nono is the mother.

[spoiler=Mark a reference?]Mark also happens to be the default name of the Tactician in FE7 and the Tactician's best ending title just so happens to be "Grandmaster".

Nono's daughter, Soso. In the screenshot, her father is My Unit (although it's not displayed since they're not recruited).

Other children.

Nono apparently knows Bantu.

Tiki knows Marth and she's around 3000 years old. For reference, she was 1100 in FE1.

Compatibility/love charts don't reflect the actual game, they're just there for fun.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ the instruction sheet putting Inverse on it naughty nintendo

ok we kinda knew marth would be a lord but tiki's initial class is dragonlord and not manakete? thats weird

So are they showing us the final battle and then we play how we got there?

Chibi Krom and Marth on the cart!

Inverse on the instruction sheet... weird.

Dragonmaster Tiki? Did she use up her stones already?

I think I can explain the Dragonmaster Tiki. I believe in the introduction, they will show characters as random classes (from their class sets) to show how diverse units can be. I assume Tiki has the same class sets as Nono (Dragon Knight and Mage).

I bet you that the U.S. is going to heavily censor that instruction book. That or use another character.

Also, I'm assuming we can recruit Masked!Marth. Yay!

So wait is Fake Marth recruitable?

Seems to be that way! And I certainly hope that's the case; Masked Marth has an awesome character design.

Those chibi characters on the cartridge are incredible :newyears:

Seems to be that way! And I certainly hope that's the case; Masked Marth has an awesome character design.

Those chibi characters on the cartridge are incredible :newyears:

Well, that isn't necessarily true. The soldier class is on the class roll screen in FE7, but it wasn't available to players.