Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

1. I did spell your name correctly, because I put a capital leter where it belongs and removed the S at the end in one other instance because a plural name isn't exactly... proper english.

2. If you'd like, you COULD add a peace sign or whatever and make him look even more hippy. Hell if you want, draw a cigarette in his mouth! That'd be hilarious x]

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Well it actually can be spelled saifors with an s just because there are other names like James which also has an s at the end and the non capital letter is from back in the earl days when I went on internet forums and never put capitals unless it was an I :P

2. Nah hippie doesn't fit me they like rock, I like metal, they go for peace, I'm a bit more violent (I got in a lot of fights on school last year) just having long hair doesn't make you a hippie, also if he where a hippiehe wouldn't "cut them up and shit"

Also maybe he could be like an assassin (If you want I can go and edit it a bit)

Also (Am I in love with that word or something? Sheesh...) why am I on the SSS actually is it really that bad (sure the hair is a bit bad but not horrible)

Yay another member of the SSS! Kidding!

Your character looks like a hero/vanguard type (Jesus does EVERYONE make personal mugs based on sword users? >.>) but I may make you some sort of mounted unit like a cavalier or something.

You obviously never played Tactics Universe.

Nayr is a paladin.

Btw swords are cool.

Also (Am I in love with that word or something? Sheesh...) why am I on the SSS actually is it really that bad (sure the hair is a bit bad but not horrible)

Because it's a mediocre splice

And because I need more members of the SSS, in case I decide to make the Medallion Thief an actual series, which, based upon the interest so far, I am seriously considering.

You obviously never played Tactics Universe.

Got that right. And since Nayr is a paladin in TU, then I'll definitely make him a mounted unit in FE:MT. (I'm thinking Medallion Thief is the title I'll be using, incidentally.)

Well it actually can't be a "mediocre splice" because it isn't a splice in the first place :P It's almost full custom with as the base Joshua (a bit of the form of the face and a bit of the hair) so it's pretty much almost custom.

Well, if you want some critique then here goes.

23stb2u.jpg

First, the hair is made of playdoh. The face is unnaturally proportioned (The dude has been doing meth for 50 years if his face has anything to say) the chin is bumpy, the head is small, the neck looks like a folded wet rag, the trim is jagged on the front of the coat, and in more places than I can count the shading is needing a lot of love.

For a FC it's better than what I could make though, so there's something at least.

Also, I could totally add that bird from your game if you gave me the animation pictures and the mug and the map sprite :>

It's up to you though.

Edit: Also, Cedar, I thought your portrait was the chick with glasses? That was the one I was hoping to get :D

Edited by Klokinator

Also, I could totally add that bird from your game if you gave me the animation pictures and the mug and the map sprite :>

It's up to you though.

Well, Project Z (Zombie Apocolypse) is not my game, it is a hack of the entire TEB forum. Also the animation and portrait are property of Dess, so you have to ask him for permission. (I don't think he's ever on SF, so you should ask him over TEB) Not sure who made the map sprite, but Dess can probably tell you that.

Edit: Cedar portrait is property of Cedar, not me. I am Hithere1.

Edited by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Edit: Cedar portrait is property of Cedar, not me. I am Hithere1.

Oh, I saw the thing in your sig and figured you were cedar lol. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST USE THEIR NORMAL NAMES ON THIS GODDAMN FORUM UGHHH jk

Well whenever you get your portrait and preferred class made, post here in this topic. Even if I leave for job corps, when I get back I'll be sure and add everyone and format their mugs and animation data and etc.

Oh, I saw the thing in your sig and figured you were cedar lol. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST USE THEIR NORMAL NAMES ON THIS GODDAMN FORUM UGHHH jk

Well whenever you get your portrait and preferred class made, post here in this topic. Even if I leave for job corps, when I get back I'll be sure and add everyone and format their mugs and animation data and etc.

I use a different name for each forum. Which is why I put in that line in my description saying all my other names on different forums in case you know me from somewhere else. My class will probably be either a Thief, Archer, Sniper, Assassin, Rogue, or something of the sort.

Download gave me a virus warning of sorts, and then my antivirus discarded it. NORTON!!! *shakes fist* That might have to do with the fact that it's just an .exe and not a zip or something or just because Norton.

Sounds like you have the character based on me already planned out, so you're welcome to do whatever you want. If I were to make a request, I would ask that "All Evils of the world" plays whenever I talk if possible (I don't know if FEXP has music limitations or whatever), that I be a member of the church of brom, and that I NTR Seph.

Also, that mug technically isn't a splice I think. Oh, and what class am I?

Edited by Blademaster!

Music limitations? BAH! Also, that's a mug you made on SoS one time that was so hilariously ROFL that I just had to make it the leader of the SSS. As for the song, I'll need a link to it.

Also, NTR Seph? What's NTR?

Edit: Ohhh yeah I definitely need to add Brom ingame too, that'd be an amazingly festive addition :>

Edited by Klokinator

Oh, okay. I googled that and I'm still a bit mystified as to the point, but whatever.

Also, I usually won't accept requests for theme music. All music is usually done at my discretion to enhance the character ingame, when possible, and if everyone chooses their own theme song it limits my creativity and artistic freedom. I do promise to at least make the music fitting to the character/forum member though, if that's any consolation.

If I don't have a mug, I don't make anything for the character. That includes personality, role in the story and otherwise. If I choose Halberdier for you and you give me a mug that is clearly mage class, then I just wasted my time and have to rewrite it, so I need a mug before I plan something out.

The exception is for people like, say, Cedar Nyx and Yeti, who both already have personal mugs that I can safely assume they'll be using. Since I have no idea what yours is, then I won't design your character until you give me one. And if I don't get it before I start actually making the game, there's always the sequel, which I've already started thinking about x]

Edit: Oops missed that link, somehow. Kay', Halberdier/soldier it is!

Edited by Klokinator

Music limitations? BAH! Also, that's a mug you made on SoS one time that was so hilariously ROFL that I just had to make it the leader of the SSS. As for the song, I'll need a link to it.

I made that mug back on FEU for the VERY first hack I did, which was an FE8 re-skin...

link: www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_187660&src_vid=8xGFwM4GJ4s&feature=iv&v=xe821OoYPUY

If that is too intense, then forget about using it, and enjoy using your own creativity to the fullest.

zerosheet.png

Name: Fuzz94

Class: Pick what works best with this shitty Zero that is not a mage.

Personality: Loud mouth ass. Swears a lot...sometimes too much.

I have to reformat it into FEXP format anyway, all that matter is that the frames are aligned according to the face properly. I can't even use FEditor format anyway xP

I should probably also mention there's no color limit on mugs, so if someone gets sloppy and misses a few extra colors, MEH.

Edited by Klokinator