Which character should marry my Avatar.

Fellblood

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which character should MU marry?

• Cordelia
    • Tiki
    • Lucina
    • Other (Please state)

So, this is killing me. I'm doing a Lunatic run and can't decide who to have MU marry. I could really just use some help deciding between Cordelia, Lucina, and Tiki. My character has +Str/-Res.

Just, I can't choose because each is awesome in their own right. I could really use the help deciding so I can start training Morgan, the destroyer of worlds to be invincible just like her old man.

I know there's a post like this but, I also wanted to make my own just to test the site out.

Edited by AxesOfEvil

Lucina gives her Aether no matter what.

It kills things.

However, Tiamo/Cordelia gives you availability advantage with the base stats inheritance, so Marc/Morgan is completely usable right from the get go.

Tiki seems like a little "meh" because it's a *little* late in the game for Marc/Morgan to kill *as much* stuff.

if you're grinding go with Lucina

Otherwise go with Cordy.

Lucina gives her Aether no matter what.

It kills things.

However, Tiamo/Cordelia gives you availability advantage with the base stats inheritance, so Marc/Morgan is completely usable right from the get go.

Tiki seems like a little "meh" because it's a *little* late in the game for Marc/Morgan to kill *as much* stuff.

Thanks you two, I think I may go with Lucina for Aether and I am grinding for Risen battles and DLC missions.

I messed up and Sumia married Chrom after after defeating Gangrel. :sob:

Could do worse and end up with Sully, like I did on my lunatic playthrough... No galeforce for Lucy... Sad...

I had Nowi marry Donnel anyway so that's not much of a choice. (at least I have an overpowered Nah)

and I'm not going to marry either of those two since they look ten and its kinda creepy.

Edited by AxesOfEvil

Tiki is not as good as Nowi/Nah for Avatar.

Marrying Avatar with Nowi gives Nah great boosts.

Marrying Nah gives better stats on Morgan.

Tiki has literally nothing to offer.

My personal pick is Nowi.

Not entirely- Tiki has 3 more Spd than Nowi. Noe of the main (gameplay) reasons why people don't like Nowi/Nah is because they're slow, so it does make a difference.

ロリコン

What Tiki has to offer is MU not being a pedo.

To be fair, Avatar x Nowi is one of Nowi's rare supports where they can go all the way to S without any mention of how young she looks.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I don't know how Tiki has 4 votes and Cordelia doesn't have any. In terms of optimization for postgame, I'll put in my vote for Lucina. Otherwise, just really choose whoever your favorite character is.

Edited by Gaius217

I don't know how Tiki has 4 votes and Cordelia doesn't have any. In terms of optimization for postgame, I'll put in my vote for Lucina. Otherwise, just really choose whoever your favorite character is.

I'm honestly quite baffled (I love that word) by how Cordelia hasn't gotten a single vote yet.

I feel better, she got a vote.

Edited by AxesOfEvil

Not entirely- Tiki has 3 more Spd than Nowi. Noe of the main (gameplay) reasons why people don't like Nowi/Nah is because they're slow, so it does make a difference.

The catch to it is that Tiki still only gives Morgan, and then has trashy mods. She's not even comparable to a Spotpass Six member.

\\

If you want a +SPD Manakete!Morgan, it'd be a Gaius!Nah!Morgan because Tiki's... still a waste with low mods. [Gaius!Nah at least runs Galeforce and then would allow the full set of Gale/Agg Gen2 pairs.]

Tiki, is basically Nowi in terms of gameplay, but without the benefit of two kids. Not really worth much. She's basically married for her chest. >_>;;

Severa... doesn't benefit that much from MU inheritance, and really with Nowi out, the big point of "OMG Two Kids" is basically nil. [Not that it wasn't already with 7 Gen 2 Marriages matching or exceeding it in terms of what matters].

Tiki, is basically Nowi in terms of gameplay, but without the benefit of two kids. Not really worth much. She's basically married for her chest. >_>;;

I was actually thinking of marrying her because Morgan would have fell and divine dragon blood. Also, just because Tiki was in the previous games so you have that whole nostalgia factor... I was never really thinking about marrying her for that.