Miyamoto says custom Mii Amiibos are possible!

Anacybele

I just saw this on Reddit! :o

What do you guys think of this? I personally like the idea, as people can (sort of) ask for an Amiibo of lots of different characters if any Mii you have in your system is allowed. I'd ask for my Frederick Mii. ^^

And I can see this making the big N a lot of money! This is the coolest thing I've heard from Miyamoto's mouth in awhile. :3

EDIT: Just realized this was an article from June of last year, but nothing ever said the Nintendo guys weren't still considering this.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh god why mix both of these abominations together?

Remember Mario Kart Wii?

"H1TL3R" Miis were everywhere.

I can see the rejected order screens now...

Edited by shadowofchaos

Oh god why mix both of these abominations together?

Remember Mario Kart Wii?

"H1TL3R" Miis were everywhere.

I can see the rejected order screens now...

I can picture the QA team having to deal with all that crap. It will be hilarious.

Rock Band did something like this a couple of years ago. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/111486/Rock_Band_2_Adds_Bandmate_Custom_Figures_Merchandising.php

It could be a good idea I just don't know how they would implement it I guess take data of your mii from a 3ds and go to a Nintendo store and submit an order? Or maybe submit your NNID with whatever mii is connected to it to be done and order one that way through the eshop? Quite a dilemna here.

Well, Taco, Miyamoto said that they were experimenting with ideas and that he actually already has his own Mii Amiibo, so they could figure out something, you never know. :)