Fire Emblem: Girls Skills?

WolfTwin

Could someone supplement the information about the skills (in the FE GIRLS j with english menu names)?

Critical
Swordmaster
Adds 20% to CRT.

Pierce
Wyvern Knight
When this skill is activated [sKL%], the enemy's DEF is reduced by 25% during that attack.

Flare (Moonshadow)
Druid

A magic-type Pierce. When this skill is activated, the enemy's RES is reduced by 25% during that attack.

Great Shield
General
When being attacked, this skill will halve DMG if activated [sKL%].

Sure Strike
Ranger
When activated [LV%], this skill allows an attack to hit regardless of the actual HIT.

Slayer
Bishop, Valkyrie
If the opponent is a monster, all weapons used will deal effective [1,5x] damage.

Marksman
Sniper
Can use 2~2 range weapons as if they have 2~3 range.

Colossus
Warrior
It works [sKL%] by adding the user's CON to the DMG.

Cancel
Sage
If this skill activates [sPD%] and the attack hits, the enemy's counterattack and/or pursuit attack are cancelled.

Corrosion
Hero
If this skill activates [LV%] and the attack hits, the enemy's counterattack and/or pursuit attack are cancelled, and its weapon is completely destroyed.

Steal
Thief Mage, Thief Sage
Possible if user's SPD > target's SPD, target HP ≤ 25%, item's rank ≤ B or not equipped. The target can't be a Boss; the item can't be a monster-type.

Dance
Dancer, Saint, Doll
Allows one adjacent unit to act again.

Summon
Saint, Dollmaster
Summons a cursed doll. ≤ 5 dolls / map.

Glide
Wyvern Lord
After moving all they can, they can move again as if they had 3 remaining movement points.

First Aid
Falcon Knight
Can use a Heal Staff (only). It will not be equipped.
The amount of recovered HP is RES+10.

Imbue
Eirika
Recovers 15% of max HP at the start of every turn (cumulative with terrain-induced healing).

Savior
Paladin
Won't have SKL or SPD halved when rescuing (it's displayed as half + half).

Probably because I'm only at 7-th chapter of the Fire Emblem: Girls, I'm amused by the presentation in the LPArchive:

It's also completely batshit hard! This thing makes Thracia 776 look TAME.

I've established that, this classification is appropriate for the Midori [Green] FE hack.

Thanks to "Fateborn"!

Edited by WolfTwin

I've been debugging all of this for the past few days, Bishops also have the Miracle skill, Mageknights have Wrath, Rogues have Bane and a lot more classes have Imbue than Erika_Lord like dancers and Lyn_Lord. There are a lot of goddamn skills in the hack

I've been debugging all of this for the past few days, Bishops also have the Miracle skill, Mageknights have Wrath, Rogues have Bane and a lot more classes have Imbue than Erika_Lord like dancers and Lyn_Lord. There are a lot of goddamn skills in the hack

I forget if it's in the Girls hack, some some skills are even attached to specific items or equipment (mostly just for adding stats). Maybe I'm thinking of FE7if--I forget :<

I'm writing skill code in C++

it compiles to ARM but I'm not technically writing any

That's pretty cool. With the method you're using to do this, do you think it would be possible to make adding new skills in FE8 much simpler to do if you know C++? I'm really curious as to how you go about doing this.

Also in regards to the skills you're making, are they still class based and not character based?

That's pretty cool. With the method you're using to do this, do you think it would be possible to make adding new skills in FE8 much simpler to do if you know C++?

That's literally the only really reason why I wrote it in C++

I'm doing it exclusively for Midnight Sun so as it is, the skills are hardcoded to classes but I can assign them to any thing in any way I see fit whether it be based on class, character, chapter, weather, items or whatever else.

Edited by Brendor

I know that there are much more stuff in a ROM than what's seen on the screen, but… In the Chapter 5X Lyn doesn't have the Imbue skill and in the Chapter 6 there is an enemy * Whisper (Skill: Invisible, Bane, Crit+100).
The Mage on promotion has the option to become a Sage, a Mage Knight or a Witch (Skill: Black magic). The Thief Mage has on promotion the option to become a Thief Sage, a Sage or a Witch. I guess that the "Black magic" skill is like the same in the FE02

Allow me to ask: the Druid's "Flare" skill (like the one in FE09 and FE10) is a renaming of the "Moonshadow" skill?

I know that there are much more stuff in a ROM than what's seen on the screen, but… In the Chapter 5X Lyn doesn't have the Imbue skill and in the Chapter 6 there is an enemy * Whisper (Skill: Invisible, Bane, Crit+100).

The Mage on promotion has the option to become a Sage, a Mage Knight or a Witch (Skill: Black magic). The Thief Mage has on promotion the option to become a Thief Sage, a Sage or a Witch. I guess that the "Black magic" skill is like the same in the FE02

Allow me to ask: the Druid's "Flare" skill (like the one in FE09 and FE10) is a renaming of the "Moonshadow" skill?

Lyn doesn't because she's not Eirika...

Bane is just a Lethality that only bring you to 1 hp. Invisibility isn't a skill, they simply didn't give the class any map sprite, Crit is modifiable.

Black Magic is NOT the FE2 one. It is a status effect bonus on attack that activates based on your skl or lck, I'm not certain which one.

Flare is just a mage version of Pierce.