Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Version 2.5(12/28/2014) out!

NYZgamer3

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hack seems interesting enough, I suppose I'll pay some attention to it. One question, did the song by The Clash 'Death or Glory' have anything to do with you naming your hack as such?

Thank you!

And no, not at all. I just thought of the name myself.

Ohh, question. How much chapters do you plan on making this hack to be long? I really like the whole layout of it and I want to keep track of it.

Well for the first story of my hack, there will be 10 chapters including one side chapter.

I'm thinking for the whole game to have 30 chapters. I'm still debating on it but, that's the max my game will have.

What do you mean by "first story." Or are you planning to divide this into parts? Sorry if this has been repeated.

Well, Ragnar's story is the first story.

The next story will be about another lord but, it will all connect into one story.

No, don't be sorry. Any questions you have, I'll be glad to answer them.

Will there be any "final story" where all characters from X many stories you plan to have meet up and wreck things apart for Endgame? Or something to the effect of that?

Yeah, you bet there will be.

That's the part I am waiting to work on after all the other chapters are done. Lol

Oh ok, so I assume, any characters you train here can not be transferred to the next story? Or will some characters show up in the second story?

All the characters from the first story will be transferred, but they'll come much later in the next story like in the 20's chapter.

Edited by NYZgamer3

• 1 month later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that Fire Emblem: Death or Glory will have a public patch by FEE3. I am really happy on how it came out and the progress that I made to this hack.

Thank you to all the people I named off in my OP that helped me with his hack.

There's little here and there to fix up but it will be ready! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Hoorayyyyyyy

Others: Fuzz94

Lol others. Being friends counts for something right?

Maybe just speculation, but I don't think this is a "New Hack" anymore, in fact it's grown to be quite popular. But that's just my 2 cents

Edited by fuzz94

I know I said no screenshots till FEE3 but I couldn't resist.

Here are some shots from the game. Different character portraits gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

28.png26.png

29.png27.png

Thank you Kon for these portraits!

A new Ragnar (again). Final version for good this time lol.

No early patch for your hardworking, dedicated spriter? ;-; jk jk

If anyone has any cnc on my sprites, post them in my topic, and I'll get them fixed up. This will have to wait until after FEE3 though, because I'm really burned out at the moment. DX

I know I said no screenshots till FEE3 but I couldn't resist.

Here are some shots from the game. Different character portraits gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

28.png26.png

29.png27.png

Thank you Kon for these portraits!

A new Ragnar (again). Final version for good this time lol.

Man, Ragnar's base stats are really depressing...