Im finishing up the portrait

I'll post the sprite and portrait later

Edited by Kai

Ok, so his name is Paul.

He's a regular guy.

But he has something special.

He has.

Something special.

He can do everything better than anybody else no matter what and he can be a gay, lesbian, transvestite, bisexual, and straight, all while having an orgy. In fact, he can masturbate in public because nobody says anything because he comes like a boss also he looks better than everybody on the team he joins and one time he ran 27 miles with 2 broken legs and a broken neck 18 minutes faster than everyone else also he once completed a game of minesweeper underwater also also also um he has a tail um YEAH he has a tail and he has cat ears and sometimes he likes to get naked and jump on people's desks and ask them if they would like any milk while licking their face slowly.

• 5 years later...

Ok, so his name is Paul.

He's a regular guy.

He has.

Something special.

He can do everything better than anybody else no matter what and he can be a gay, lesbian, transvestite, bisexual, and straight, all while having an orgy. In fact, he can masturbate in public because nobody says anything because he comes like a boss also he looks better than everybody on the team he joins and one time he ran 27 miles with 2 broken legs and a broken neck 18 minutes faster than everyone else also he once completed a game of minesweeper underwater also also also um he has a tail um YEAH he has a tail and he has cat ears and sometimes he likes to get naked and jump on people's desks and ask them if they would like any milk while licking their face slowly.

nestling i miss you come back bae

Ok, so his name is Paul.

He's a regular guy.

He has.

Something special.

whoever bumped this thread, I sincerely thank you for exposing me to this.

A swordmaster with good strength, speed, and defence and he can marry all the pegasus knight ladies and also use anima and dark magic. His skills are even better than the main lord and everyone calls him the "demon of swords" and he's really cool. Also I am a professional story guy, trust me.

Roger, a Soldier recruited midgame. His doubts about his faction's decisions in the war led him to join [Main Character's army]. Though his base stats seem a bit above the cut, his growth rates might land him a permanent spot on the bench if Anna is not with him.

His name is John and he can S rank every weapon type and has every holy blood and is way stronger than Timmy from math class.

wow you win the thread