The Well

Prims

this is like the 5th time you've found this out I swear to god

nah this is the first time i'm pretty sure that i found out you lived in norcal specifically, i knew you lived in cali a long time ago and assumed it was socal for some reason.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because I don't know any other state/province where people ask "are you from the south or from the north" (North/South Dakota/Carolina don't count) like it's a thing that matters

That's because California is a long ass state.

Outside of trips or some form of moving, people from SoCal and NorCal are not going to be able to run into each other, so I see it more as "how close from me do you live".

Sure, there are some more ridiculous people, but when are there not.

because I don't know any other state/province where people ask "are you from the south or from the north" (North/South Dakota/Carolina don't count) like it's a thing that matters

Not many other state/provinces are big enough to pass as a country

BBM don't listen to them, it's because socal steals our water to water their driveways :newyears:

edit: forgot half the circlejerk-y comment

Edited by Euklyd

Not many other state/provinces are big enough to pass as a country

this is true of more than half of the states/provinces in both USA and Canada?

iirc if California was its own country its economy would be like top 10 in the world or something

edit: google says 8th, right behind Brazil

Edited by Paperblade

Ï€) Ordered list of the five (5) SF Mafia-ers you would be least surprised to discover were mafias IRL

yeah i'm ditching you guys when i go to college, no drought for me

have you played IRL mafia? if so how is it?

Yeah, I've played it a few times with friend groups. It's a bit... ah, challenging- a bit moreso than playing it online/forums, imo. Depending on who gets what role- people capable of having great poker faces (vs. people who have shit ones lol) can heavily influence the game and what happens in it. That being said, I managed to pull out a win as a scum-sided person by keeping a completely blank expression on my face the entire game lol.

4) Have you been in an IRL mafia? If so, how was it?

Nope.

Have you been an IRL serial killer?

LOL, no. xD And even if I was, I doubt I'd claim that to you guys. ;D

Ï€) Ordered list of the five (5) SF Mafia-ers you would be least surprised to discover were mafias IRL

Hmmmm.

Prims, Euklyd, SB (shady bastard, lol), Kaoz, and Kirsche. =P

Hmmmm.

Prims, Euklyd, SB (shady bastard, lol), Kaoz, and Kirsche. =P

ITT: Eurykins marries a serial killer (rather than F/K him).

Ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be least surprised to discover were serial killers irl.

Also: ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be least surprised to discover were in the illuminati irl

Ï€+1) Ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be most surprised to discover are actually real people IRL

LOL, no. xD And even if I was, I doubt I'd claim that to you guys. ;D

But you claimed SK in a mafia game on the internet once! Oh wait, that wasn't you, that was Kelpie. Totally different.

Ï€-1) Can you make a wallpost here?

1) Do you like maths?

2) Do you like Southpark?

3) Do you like Lewis Carroll's works?

1. I'm okay at math, and it's a subject that I've not had much issues with in the past- so it's neutral, leaning somewhat okay for me (no reason to really hate it, really).

2. It's hilarious at times, but can sometimes require me to be in the mood to watch it to fully enjoy (if that makes sense).

3. Yeah, I liked a lot of Lewis's works.

Ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be least surprised to discover were serial killers irl.

Also: ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be least surprised to discover were in the illuminati irl

Former was answered above (was asked by Euklyd, I believe), but copy/pasting it anyways: "Prims, Euklyd, SB (shady bastard, lol), Kaoz, and Kirsche. =P"

Latter: Hmmmm. Damn, who to pick for this one... Kirsche, Blitz, Rein, j00, and Vhaltz maybe?

But you claimed SK in a mafia game on the internet once! Oh wait, that wasn't you, that was Kelpie. Totally different.

Ï€-1) Can you make a wallpost here?

What? Who would ever claim to be Kelpie on these forums? Really now, Refa, you must be grasping terribly hard right now- no idea what sort of person would openly claim such a thing!

I thought I already had wallposted (to some extent) in this thread while responding to shizz? Lol

Ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be most surprised to discover are actually town IRL

Refa, SB, FFM, BBM, and Shinori (as far as I'm concerned, he's scum!nori 100% of the time IRL).

ordered list of the five SF mafiers you would be most surprised to discover aren't actually gay

Manix, Refa, Via, Prims, and PB.

im gay

also eury i thought you answered "who would most likely be mafia irl" not serial killer. they are two different things

im gay

also eury i thought you answered "who would most likely be mafia irl" not serial killer. they are two different things

OH. Shit, BBM level reading skillz kicking in. Mah bad.

Hmmm. SK? Hrrrrm....

SB, Boron, Kirsche, Prims, and Eclipse, maybe?