Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

In long await for the sequel of Elieson's Battle City Finals Mafia, Elieson presents... evidently, a prequel to Battle City Finals Mafia instead! Damnit Mokuba!

In ancient times, the Egyptians called this the Shadow Game. Powerful pharaohs would hold mystical duels in other dimensions, just as we are doing now. But not with cards, they've battled with the real monsters and real magic, magical forces so powerful the Egyptians lost control of them and nearly destroyed the entire world.

Dueling_Gauntlet.jpg

However, I'm more interested in whomever can reach me in my castle after collecting 10 star chips. Take this Duel Gauntlet, fill it with the spoils of victory, and challenge the best of the best in my castle renown! The winner of this tournament earns 3 million dollars and a chance to duel against me! Duelists, I hope you're ready, because this is about to be more than your average game of cards.

Duelist Kingdom Mafia

The Rules

1. Day is 48 hours, Night 24 hours. Night ends up to 12 hours early if all actions are in, and when Host sees them all.
a. Day 1 is 72 Hours, and does not require a hammer. This overrides Rule 2.
2. No Majority, No Lynch; Hammers required, at 50%+1
3. No screenshotting, etc, etc. No cheating or else.
4. NOC, no contact with others about in-game anything.
5. You can fake your Role, but you may not insert a retyped RolePM *See Rule 11*
6. No, you can not pull F*ck Tigers. Tactical modkills result in an immediate factional penalty
7. You will not know priorities.
8. Be active. Please. This is a quicker game, so be active when you can.
9. Standard hash-tag voting style. ##Vote:
10. Game is for 10 people.
11. No posting of RolePMs or quoting. Summarize flavor and roles only. Only Host may post RolePMs in the thread.
12. No hidden players. There are 10 players, and aside from subs, 10 players only.
13. If not performing a night action, please reply to your Role PM "##Night X: Idling"
14. Informed Observers have the ability to declare Intermission if Host is unavailable.
15. No Items.
16. If you're dead, please keep in-thread conversation to an absolute minimum. Do not post any relevant information when dead. Graveyard exists.
17. No Edits.
18. Modkill results in Day-Phase or Night-Phase Pause. Phase is resumed once Host has resolved.
19. D1 Start
20. If your RolePM contradicts any rules, just listen to your RolePM.
21. Modprods at 48 hours, and a second at phase end. Three modprods nets a Modsub/kill, depending on sub availability
22. Ask me questions regarding rules I missed, publically if you would like. If it's important, I will post the clarification/addition of the rule in question.

Players:

Plot Devices meant for entertainment only; not actual Players

• ​Reinfleche Self-Aligned Hidden Coordinator - Killed Day 3
  • BBM Self-Aligned Hidden Suicidal Serial Killer - Won and Ejected Day 3

Subs:

Informed Observers/Checkers/Hosts/etc:

Important Links:

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I don't care either way. I guess 72 just because I know it's what everyone else is going to say, but whatever.

I wouldn't mind a 48 hour day one then 72 hours thereafter.