Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Also I'm miller.

The problem with your miller claims is that I can never trust them since you've claimed it at least twice as scum.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I forgot to request votals again (to prove that I can't vote normally), so whenever you get on again Elieson...requesting votals again.

Nah, I just vote everyone with that specific syntax and I can't vote normally. So it's not like, a hidden vote or whatever (man, that would be such a great role...in OC).

Y'all can't lynch me, the Declaration of Independence protects me because I am an American!

Refa, why did you tell people to judge you by what you do rather than your role? Lynches solely on rolespec don't happen in 2015 (also America), and even if they did asking nicely wouldn't stop them.

In America!

I think you're confused. I don't care what people think about my role, just that they don't judge me for not voting someone I'm scumreading (because chances are I probably won't because it's just going too much of a hassle to keep track of all of the votes and it's kind of meaningless anyways until like the end of the day).

"Refa, what if it's not obvious who you're scumreading?" Then I've done a very poor job and you should call me out on that. For the record, not really bothered by anyone at the moment (actually have some townreads though lol). People should post more.

I'm pretty sure that Refa's role is too stupid to be scum. There's probably only 2 maf and if one dies D1 then Refa is stuck hoping that all of the townies kill themselves every day with no influence on the lynch until maybe *YLO when his role deactivates?

Refa's ramblings about "I'm not scum so I wouldn't know" come across as weird and the odd specifics of his role seem a little too descriptive. Still, scum who can only literally just sit there and twiddle their thumbs is really dumb.

##Vote: Dandragon

Gotta get that lunch money... or should I say lynch money?

Well, I wouldn't try to read people entirely on roles because those reads aren't as reliable. There's always something you won't know: scum's roles.

I'm not saying you shouldn't consider roles at all, just that they should be secondary.

Anyways I'm townreading Refa on gut since his attitude doesn't seem to match what I'd expect from scum!Refa and the way he's handling the game seems townie; specially when he mentioned we should be considering his content, not his votes, to read him.

I'm also townreading SB entirely on gut, I get the same feeling on him than yesterday when we played EM. He's being active even with little content and I see his posts as contributing.

scum should post so that I can vote them

cut by Shin. What's your read on Refa, then? Why?

Leaning town, I don't see why scum would be so open in giving information and it's more that he's trying to establish stuff rather than necessarily say "look man, I must be town, my role says that right". It's not like he couldn't be scum, but my first impression is that it's rather unlikely.

##Vote: Shin

I don't like how he brought up points on why Refa could be scum when he's townreading him. You don't necessarily need to out your townreads, but I don't see town bringing up points against them, even if they dismiss those shortly afterwards.

It feels more like an attempt to contribute to discussion to me than an attempt to paint Refa as scummy, though.

@SB: not much, but given the context (RVS) and the way you handled it, it felt townie to me. Altough first I had the gutread and I tried to find the explanation behind it later when posting, if you're wondering.

@Mitsuki; is there any particular reason why Refa's "judge me on content" gives you a strong town gut? I don't see why it's more likely to come from town rather than scum blending in. That and the SB reasoning make me uneasy, but the Shin vote was alright - if something Refa said pinged him, why not follow it up instead of going "but role" and making a random vote?

##unvote

Consider my vote on Shin for now, but because of Refa's role and SF being really bad at not quickhammering, I'll play it safe. Deliberately not voting is a townie thing to do, right? But only

In America!

the SB reasoning make me uneasy

ftr that's because of the contribution rolespec thing as well. Saying SB handled it well isn't specific enough to satisfy me. And now time to sleep...

In America!

Mafia is hard.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

The intent to vote Shin comes across as weird when you spend more time poking at Mitsuki. It's feels like he's sort of indifferent I guess?

Pedit: It's not time to sleep in America wtf it's like 9am there or something.

Refa's ramblings about "I'm not scum so I wouldn't know" come across as weird and the odd specifics of his role seem a little too descriptive. Still, scum who can only literally just sit there and twiddle their thumbs is really dumb.

Just for clarity's sake, could you explain what you're saying in the second sentence?

@Baldrick: well, it's hard to explain when it's gut. Refa's "judge me on content" seems townie because as scum I don't see him going around his role that way. It's not just the sentence.

I don't think I can explain this well, at least not when I'm on a hurry. Sigh.

It feels more like an attempt to contribute to discussion to me than an attempt to paint Refa as scummy, though.

I can appreciate it's early game, but the vote doesn't feel particularly strong. Unless Refa was like 100% town (which he always is of course), there's going to be at least some aspect of his play that might make me think, especially with a role as weird as his.

@Mitsuki; is there any particular reason why Refa's "judge me on content" gives you a strong town gut? I don't see why it's more likely to come from town rather than scum blending in. That and the SB reasoning make me uneasy, but the Shin vote was alright - if something Refa said pinged him, why not follow it up instead of going "but role" and making a random vote?

##unvote

Consider my vote on Shin for now, but because of Refa's role and SF being really bad at not quickhammering, I'll play it safe. Deliberately not voting is a townie thing to do, right? But only

In America!

Following Mitsuki too pro, it looks like an easy attempt to look like he's contributing but not really. There is one vote on me and it's 6 to hammer, I highly doubt the votes would pile up that quickly.

Just for clarity's sake, could you explain what you're saying in the second sentence?

Basically, you'd be the chumpiest scum team member if all you could do was not vote. It's a little bit of set-up spec, but your role sounds likes it sucks.