• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: End Phase Votals

Makaze (4): Lord Gaius, Shinori, eclipse, Eurykins
eclipse (2): Snike, NecroGhoulin
Eurykins (1): Makaze

No Lynch (3): Paperblade, Blackhawk Stinger, Shin
Not voting (1): Strawman

After Micaiah's unexpected death...everyone was convinced that the day only needed one person sent back to the Outrealms in pieces, instead of two.

Nobody has been lynched. Two more No-Lynches will result in a universal loss (even if No Lynch is voted on and hammered).

Night 2 has begun, and ends in 24 hours, (10:30a GMT-5 [CST] on 4/29/15). Night 2 may end early if all potential action(s) are submitted, even with a command to Idle. No Night-Talking.

Edited by Sara.

As the sun comes up, you spot the corpse of an elderly British man wearing a poofy dress.

Dear Shin,

300px-Eirika_DLC.jpg

You are Eirika, Town Vanilla. You are the princess of Renais, and don't look that stupid in your actual game. Your growths are okay and you're pretty fast, but you're still kind of fragile and don't deal a great amount of damage most of the time. At least your Rapier doesn't suck?

Unfortunately, because you struggle to damage things, you have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Determined to avenge your friend (and his questionable fashion sense), you resolve to Actually Lynch Someone today.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 72 hours on the 2nd of May at 17:30 GMT+0. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Thread title and OP needs fixed.

I'll answer any questions you might have. For now, I probably wouldn't have killed Shin as scum since he was one of the only people who didn't suspect me.

Poly, why did you disappear yesterday? Also, I feel like people will view me as a hypocrite after tunnelling on Makaze, but I have info that supports his vanilla claim. I still think his content has been bad but what I have supports him being a vanilla.

Also also, need to read Shin and see why he might have been killed.

Poly, why did you disappear yesterday?

Had other things I had to do that took me away for a bit. I apologize.

Also, him being vanilla doesn't matter too much, considering we know scum goons exist too upon Frosty's flip.

Poly, why did you disappear yesterday? Also, I feel like people will view me as a hypocrite after tunnelling on Makaze, but I have info that supports his vanilla claim. I still think his content has been bad but what I have supports him being a vanilla.

Also also, need to read Shin and see why he might have been killed.

Do you care to share this info?

It appears that this game has exceeded its' quote quota.

Strawman, why are you using your Super Rod?

Am going to disagree with Poly on reason why vanilla roleclaim doesn't matter to much: It's not that the mafia has a goon which is why it means little; it's more that unless I missed that rule, inspects are not 100% guaranteed. If confirmed vanilla though, it's more of a townie side because in this setup multiple scum vanillas would be lame.

Makaze's defense relies on WIFOM, as an added note.

Also haven't read whole thread yet; am starting to do so now; I'll put up some content later but am trying to avoid walling like I have previously.

Is there any difference between hardclaiming and softclaiming in this situation? If you're a tracker then I could be scum, just not the one who made the night kill and one who has no special abilities. If you're a watcher then that just means I didn't visit the person you targeted. Since your read changed with your result, you must be either alignment cop or rolecop.

Either we're both cleared by your full claim and you die tonight, or I'm not cleared by your soft claim and you die tonight. Scum aren't idiots. Not inherently.

Am I wrong?

The latter of your two posts. I'm still pretty strongly leaning scum on you, I just want to tell town that your fakeclaim would hold true based on info that I have. And might as well say it, I'm town Odd-Night tracker, Makaze went nowhere Night one. Was going to claim yesterday to try and stop a Rapier lynch, but the vig happened.

Also I really haven't seen much that jumped out to me from Shin's ISO.

The only thing that I get from it is that he suspected Eury & Paperblade. Chances are he would push for a Eury lynch later since his case on Paper was associative with Eury. Plus, I'm more suspicious of Eury between the two.