Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelda Brawler has asked for three characters so far: Ena, Calill, and Astrid.

Ilyana and Mia are voiced by the same person, but she keeps changing her display name, so I lost track of where she went.

I'm not mad, or even annoyed, but... how many voices are you aiming for? It seems you want me to rush into this so I can re-upload something I've posted not to long ago...

Again; I'm not mad, annoyed, or whatever. I'd just like to know.

Just to make it clear: I don't mean to give the appearance that I'm rushing you.

It's your project! But maybe I was a little too enthusiastic.

So realistically:

I want to be the generic soldier!

Volke would be cool as well.

Bryce and Nasir are slightly less enthusiastic (but still enthusiastic!) wants.

Shinon is a possible want.

The other 17 were just over-enthusiasm. XD.

Hey, someone tried out for tons earlier in this thread. XD

Edited by AlexMH3

I haven't listened to Bryce yet, but I will.

So your main target is 4 characters? That's a good number, if you can remember how to change the voices on command.

If you really want a generic soldier, you can have it. I don't think anyone's going to fight for that role.

I don't remember any of the other 17 units. And yeah, I do remember someone applying for practically every single female unit (and Sephiran) earlier on, lols.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I have this thread bookmarked in an obvious place and check it once every two or three days. Given how long this thread has been up, I've probably spent more time than I'd like to admit checking for updates.

I might as well use this post to comment on Alex's Bryce. I actually dig it, specifically the tone you managed to pull off. I would have no issues with you getting the roll.

Yeah, I have this thread bookmarked in an obvious place and check it once every two or three days. Given how long this thread has been up, I've probably spent more time than I'd like to admit checking for updates.

I might as well use this post to comment on Alex's Bryce. I actually dig it, specifically the tone you managed to pull off. I would have no issues with you getting the roll.

I would love to contribute, but i dont have a mic...man, and i would have loved to do Tauroneo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still into this, no worries.

I just hate bugging people about voices, so I don't do it too much.

I tried asking two YouTubers: Markiplier, and Matthew Santoro. Matt is a maybe, and Mark never responded.

I was about to go email Elincia so we can do a dub of the United cutscene, but then hotmail/Outlook/whatever had to go mess up my account, and now I can't use it for a month. So...yeah.

It's still happening, despite it's been 4 years.

The more people talk about it, the more interest it gets. =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all, I just wanted to chime in, and say that I've been working on my Black Knight voice almost non-stop, though I haven't quite worked much on Zelgius yet (basically, I'm thinking Zelgius would be deep and smooth, like the Seraph in Disgaea, while the Black Knight would be a bit lower, and be a bit throatier, that way their voices are different enough so that Ike wouldn't immediately recognize BK as Zelgius).

It's been a few years, and, unfortunately, I STILL haven't quite gotten it down, but I've made a lot of headway. So, if I can ever perfect it, be sure to look forward to it! (but please, by all means, go on with the show if you find someone before that happens :): !! ).

Edited by FionordeQuester