How do I pair Chrom with Olivia?

luigi bros

I plan on pairing Chrom with Olivia, but I can't, as he automatically marries Sumia at the end of the chapter. I planned on pairing Sumia with Henry, and right now the only option to eliminate her is Frederick or Male!Avatar. Is there any way I can keep Sumia unpaired and put Chrom with Olivia? If not is Frederick!Cynthia any good?

By the way, I plan on putting the Avatar with Lucina.

Edited by luigi bros

Easiest way is to marry every other potential candidates and then get Olivia to do a few dances and bam. Marriage.

If you're planning to marry Sumia to Henry, just don't set her right next to Chrom or don't use her at all for 11 chapters.

Don't let Chrom be next to other marriage candidates for the whole 11 chapters until Olivia appears...

Then start pairing up Chrom with Olivia or sit back and let her dance on him while your units smash Mad King's army to pieces.

Easiest way is to marry every other potential candidates and then get Olivia to do a few dances and bam. Marriage.

If you're planning to marry Sumia to Henry, just don't set her right next to Chrom or don't use her at all for 11 chapters.

She already has a C support with Chrom...

Is Frederick as good as Henry for Cynthia?

And if I put Frederick with Sumia, and kept Chrom and Olivia glued together, will I get the two married?

Edited by luigi bros

You're doomed.

Restart.

However, if you can manage to get Sumia married to someone else before chapter 11, you might be fine.

Edited by Ubel Engel

[/size]

You're doomed.

Restart.

But what if Frederick is married to Sumia?

Edit: I understand about marrying Sumia.

Will Cynthia be any good with Frederick is my question now. I have absolutely no desire to restart the game, but I don't want to ruin Cynthia either.

Edited by luigi bros

Is Frederick as good as Henry for Cynthia?

And if I put Frederick with Sumia, and kept Chrom and Olivia glued together, will I get the two married?

Well...better marry her off before chapter 11 then. I hardly used Sumia let alone use Cynthia so it's completely up to you really.

Edit: Fred reclasses to Knight/Wyvern rider while Henry does Barbarian/Thief. Skill-wise, Luna is a better choice compared to what Henry provides. Stats-wise, Henry is nuts on Skill so activation rate is higher.

Edited by LeThiAnh

Well...better marry her off before chapter 11 then. I hardly used Sumia let alone use Cynthia so it's completely up to you really.

Alright. Thanks everyone!

Looking at the inheritance page on the site, Frederick!Cynthia doesn't look too bad. Not my first choice, but I'll deal with it.

Thanks again!

I just never used Sumia at all because I had no use for her. I just used a Seed of Trust between Chrom and Olivia in chapter 11 and kept them paired up the entire time. A sparkly spot also ended up helping out.

Edit: Fred reclasses to Knight/Wyvern rider while Henry does Barbarian/Thief. Skill-wise, Luna is a better choice compared to what Henry provides. Stats-wise, Henry is nuts on Skill so activation rate is higher.

Fred and Henry give exact same Skill boost...

1360556176612.jpg

That aside, as others have said, the easiest way to ChromOlivia is to just pair all of his candidates off beforehand. Failing that, making sure he stays away from the other women like they are disease ridden vultures and smothers himself in Olivia's lapdances like she is the last woman on the face of the planet as well as making him giver her his seed (of trust) works perfectly well.