Best/Worst in the Series: Round 66

NinjaMonkey

Best: Sigurd X Diadora. I love this pairing, if only because of the Oosawa manga. Made this pairing turn from a meh one into a great one for me. Honourable mention to Eliwood X Ninian.

Worst: Makalov X Astrid. Oh dear god, IS...

Edited by JB25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst: Ardan x Anyone Hector x Lyn, I suppose

How is Hector X Lyn the worst pairing if it arguably gets as much development as Eliwood X Ninian does? (They suit each other too! How is a pairing where one person suits the other even a bad pairing, let alone the worst pairing?)

Best: Eirika x Ephraim gee_wiz_emoticon.gifohhh yeah. It's just like in Pokemon where you breed two pokemon that came from the same mother

Worst: Hector x Farina. Even though I like it, I don't see it happening.

Best: Micaiah x Sothe. These two provide much amusement when together.

Worst: Elincia x Geoffrey. Elincia was supposed to fall for Ike, as hinted in PoR. Just like Lethe. But no, that was all ditched in RD. GJ IS.

Best: Seth/Eirika. Because I don't want to see Sigurd/Diadora as first (although I don't hate it), and Seth and Eirika are a great match already. Honorable mentions to Holyn/Ayra, Shanan/Lakche, Cormag/Tana, ... and millions of others. >:3

Worst: Abel/Est. WHAT THE HELL ABEL. You had to choose bewtween Palla and her, and you choose her. o _ o And then see what happens to you!? Dishonorable mention to Merric/Elice.

Nominating Best/Worst Japanese Name, for eclipse~

Best: Eliwood X Ninian: Practically consider it canon, and is the most established pairing in FE7.

Honorable Mention to Marth X Shiida/Caeda.

Worst: Hard to decide... Makalov X Astrid.

Dishonorable Mention to Abel X Est.

Best: Well, I really want to say Ike / Elincia, but that's not canon, now is it. Cursed IS!

So I'll say... hmm... Ephraim / Tana. I think that's canon.

Worst: I think it's pretty obvious which pairing I like the least, but it's far from the worst, so I'll actually answer the question with Astrid / Makalov. She deserved so much better. :(

Best: Sigurd/Diadora. The Oosawa manga makes them seem so adorable!!! honorable mentions: Cuan/Ethlin, Geoffrey/Elincia, Eliwood/Ninian, Leaf/Nanna

Worst: Malkalov/Astrid... no explanations needed I guess. honorable mentions: Micaiah/Sothe

Edited by HezulLover

I also nominate Best/Worst Princess! And maybe Best/Worst Prince after that if it didn't happen already.