SSBB Tournament!

Zanarkin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I forgot. Now I remember. If you want to spectate my match with mmKALL, you can. We're doing it around 1AM central on Saturday.

I found out that people are coming by for the weekend, so I doubt I'll be able to make it so don't expect me :(

We already played it :3

Quintessence and Soul, try to get your match done :3

Same with Slayer and EM, if your Wii troubles or whatever are resolved? Too bad that this happened during the tourney, default losses suck :/

Due to possible Huricane issues for some people i will be giving another week (possibly more) for the deadline.

New deadline is for Friday, September 2.

Same with Slayer and EM, if your Wii troubles or whatever are resolved? Too bad that this happened during the tourney, default losses suck :/

I don't know whats going on with Efox, since he doesn't answer thing when i ask him if he'll get his wii soon or not :/

Edited by SlayerX

I found out that people are coming by for the weekend, so I doubt I'll be able to make it so don't expect me :(

Yeah, we played it already. Also, I told you to call me Waha Kitty. You will Waha punished soon.

"New deadline is for Friday, September 2."

So yeah. Unless Soul and Quintessence are going to get their match done before that (as in, before next week or something) or you want to extend the deadline, I'll wrap everything up and publish the results?

"New deadline is for Friday, September 2."

So yeah. Unless Soul and Quintessence are going to get their match done before that (as in, before next week or something) or you want to extend the deadline, I'll wrap everything up and publish the results?

Soul can't play on weekdays so if he doesn't say anything i'll push it to saturday but no more than that. Efox never bothered saying anything about his wii troubles/whether he was going to be able to play or anything so if we don't do our match by tomorrow then that won't matter. If you want you can wrap it up and everything after Soul and Quin finish their match if they do.

Edited by SlayerX

I will not be able to finish my matches it seems... My wii seems busted. The light won't turn on, and its plugged in and everything. This must have been after my dad went downstairs and touched what he shouldn't have causing the house to have a power outage and then have power come back again seconds after...

1. Xeylode

2. Luffy

3. mmKALLL

4. Chaoskitty

5. Shadowofkitty

6. Core

7. Soul

7. Waha Kitty

9. Quintessence

10. Kirsche

10. SlayerX

12. Emerald Yoshi too bad that this happened :/

That's it. Hopefully people are okay with the place they got, since it does depend somewhat on luck too, sorta. If anyone has anything to ask or whine about, feel free to do so, I'll gladly answer anything I can.

I know I'm happy being third. There came two ties, but I doubt that we really should drag this on with tedious tie-breakers. If you want to, however, do so, feel free to. It doesn't really matter at all, though.

Thanks for Slayer for making this and organizing half of it, thank you, everyone, for participating and giving me a good time too :D

Thanks mmKALLL for organizing all the rounds and for closing the tournament... I was lazy :sweatdrop:

Thanks to all those that participated.

Edited by SlayerX