[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

I use rar because it's convenient to me.

The way my Windows currently is, making a zip file requires right click -> send to -> zip file -> "do you want windows to open zip files by default? y/n" (no matter how many times I choose yes, it still repeats the question).

To make a rar, however, I only need to right click -> add to archive. I'm fine with this, so no need to go nuts trying to fix my OS because of that.

If somebody can't deal with a rar... well, about time they learned, as it isn't an uncommon file extension at all.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, alright.

I use 7zip now, so compressing with any format takes around the same amount of time. I think most versions of Windows can open zip files by default (which is kind of awesome when I just got back to my refromatted PC and was lazy to download any further programs), so I just go with that.

I use 7zip now, so compressing with any format takes around the same amount of time.

Welcome to the party I've been saying for years I can't see why anyone would suggest anything else...especilly WinRAR with its constant nag screen. The only downside is click and drag of items in archives should be avoided at all costs (file will be extracted to a temp directory...then copied to the location while "extract here" or "extract to" will extract to the specified location without any copying).

When it comes to mangas I like to leave them in their original archives and use CDisaply...works great for me. Especilly when you get it showing two pages at a time (here is an example from pages 5 and 6 of volume 1).

Haha, alright.

I use 7zip now, so compressing with any format takes around the same amount of time. I think most versions of Windows can open zip files by default (which is kind of awesome when I just got back to my refromatted PC and was lazy to download any further programs), so I just go with that.

I have 7zip as well, but it requires one (or two) more click(s) to use than WinRAR. I don't know whether it actually compresses the files better and/or faster, and I don't really care (jpgs are already compressed anyway, and I can do other stuff while it makes the archive).

Why yes, I'm lazy. YOU STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN, VINCENT.

Is the "CDisplay Sequential Image Viewer" the only kind of viewer to use to read manga at its best?

If you know more...then please suggest...

and by the way, is Hinata done revising yet? or she hasn't started?

Edited by EliSoul

Hello TheEnd.I just wanted to say thank you for your work on this project.I read your scanlations over at onemanga.com as soon as they're available and I have to say fire emblem is one of my favorite mangas so far.The art particularly is fantastic.Please keep up the good work.

@EliSoul.There is a viewer called manga meeya which in my opinion is superior to other choices.It's a beta but it still works perfectly.It can read archive within archives,has resize filters,a lens to zoom in on very small text and a lot of other features.Definitely a great viewer.

Thanks sooo much!!!

I love the new credit page!!! Nice!!!

credits1yw2.jpg

The next chapter, use a different image...

so you can excite me!!! lol

Oh, and By the way TheEnd, can you post a bigger image of your avatar pic? I'm so much in love with it!!! ^^

Edited by EliSoul

Mm~ The new credit page really looks nice! And I am always admiring either TheEnd's avatar or signature image. Or both *.*

Yay, I am remembered XD Isn't too difficult I guess I use the same avi and siggy after all...

Ah, school's keeping everyone busy........................that's why I only can download NAO *.*

Edited by Celestie

It's kind of hard not to remember those who posted in the previous thread; there was just a handful of people interested, after all.

Either way, I've finished translating up to chapter 37. These new chapters will be released here once Vincent and Hinata proofread them, so don't ask. (Bothering them about it will do you no good, btw, so don't do it.)

Edited by TheEnd

ah? are you in chapter 37? <______<. and i am i final examans T.T. I need free time...

thanks for the work n.nuu

Worry not. I'll (hopefully) be concentrating on studies until mid-December, anyway.

*pokes Vincent and Hinata* Did you read yeeeeet? *shot*

Hinata has done 35/36 already

I saw it.

Chapter 35 added.

EDIT: Vincent works faster the more chapters there are

Chapter 36 added. I'll add a full volume download once I'm sure Vincent won't make extra last-minute corrections later.

Warning: These chapters contain incest and Zealot.

Edited by TheEnd

I saw it.

Chapter 35 added.

EDIT: Vincent works faster the more chapters there are

Chapter 36 added. I'll add a full volume download once I'm sure Vincent won't make extra last-minute corrections later.

Warning: These chapters contain incest and Zealot.

Yeah, I was panicking for a second when I saw that many chapters

Also, I might actually work on 37 today.

Yeah, I was panicking for a second when I saw that many chapters

Also, I might actually work on 37 today.

You're welcome

Don't forget to proofread the wall of text summary, then